ALL >> Business >> View Article
Types Of Spindles That Manufacturers Should Know
A good understanding of the dual spindle or twin spindle is useful for individuals working with lathe machines and tools. You must have heard terms like sub-spindle, twin spindle, dual spindle, main spindle, and secondary spindle in regard to spindle architecture inside a machine. Generally, tool manufacturers apply these terms in different references depending on the component architecture and their preference. Before understanding the twin spindle, let us understand various types of spindles in detail.
Different types of Spindles
Here is a brief view of different types of spindles.
The main spindle: The main spindle is a key working spindle in a lathe.
Secondary spindle: This is also called pick-off or back spindle. Pick off spindle is located on the right of the main spindle.
Subspindle: Subspindle means that the right side spindle is inferior to the left spindle. Therefore, the right spindle can be inferior in horsepower, chuck, and less through-bone capacity. In a sub-spindle machine and processes continuously.
Twin spindle: In a twin-spindle CNC lathe, both spindles are with identical ...
... specifications and capacities.
Dual spindle: Dual spindles have main and secondary spindles with identical chuck size and through-bore capacity, but with different horsepowers.
Two spindles: Some two-spindle machines have spindles that face each other, however, some do not. But the second type of machine, requires either a gantry style or manual loading.
As there are many types of spindle architecture, lathe machine users should keep their requirements, production needs, volumes, and areas in mind before selecting the right spindle machine for their utility.
How we can help
SMT Parkash is a leading twin spindle manufacturer from Gurgaon, India. We are feeder press manufacturers and blanking line suppliers in India who can meet all types of machine tools need.
The company SHARMA MACHINE TOOLS was founded in 1971 by the late Sh. J.S. Sharma F/O Sh. Prakash Sharma who was the first person to design and create the "DEEP DRAWING DOUBLE ACTION PRESSES" for the "FIRST TIME IN INDIA."
Business Articles1. Enhancing Workplace Safety With Reliable Vibration Isolators
2. Leverage Contactless Card-sharing With Digital Business Cards
Author: Angus Carruthers
3. Molecular Cytogenetics Market Size, In-depth Analysis Report And Global Forecast To 2029
4. Navigating The Path To Business Growth- Strategies For Sustainable Expansion
Author: Elijah Peters
5. Launch Your 3d Game On Metaverse Platform
6. Role Of Vaccine Temperature Monitoring With Tempgenius' Wifi Temperature Logging
Author: Chris Miller
7. Transforming Customer Engagement: The Benefits Of Omnichannel Contact Center Software For Telecom Companies Adopting Omnichannel Contact Centre Softwa
8. The Role Of Udyam Registration In Easier Access To Credit And Loans
9. Securing Your Digital Frontier: Exploring Azure Ad Directory Best Practices
10. Unveiling The Power Of Market Intelligence In The Automotive Industry
11. Eternalizing Moments: A Guide To Optimal Birthday Party Photography Services
Author: Rainstar Photography
12. Why Catalog Enrichment Is A Game Changer For E-commerce Businesses
13. Understand The Objectives And The Benefits Of The Iso 27017 Standard For Cloud Service Providers
14. How To Grow Business In Digital Marketing 2024
Author: Ankit Gupta
15. Five Effective Ways Of Networking To Grow Your Business!
Author: Sean Farrow