ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Man Thought To Be Driving The Car That Killed Anjali Singh In Delhi On 1 Jan, Was At Home Instead
A devastating accident had taken place in the early hours of 1 January, wherein a car hit a 20-year-old woman, Anjali Singh from Delhi, killing her instantly and dragging her for 13 kilometers. After the incident, the police arrested Manoj Mittal, Deepak Khanna, Krishan, Mithun, and Amit Khanna. However, as per recent information, there were not 5 but 4 men in the vehicle that caused the death. Anjali Singh with her friend Nidhi was returning on a scooter to her home after the New Year’s Eve party.
It is then the car caused the accident after 2:00 AM. Unfortunately, Anjali’s leg was entangled in the wheel of the car, which dragged her away as she screamed, yet the vehicle did not stop. The men who occupied the car were allegedly drunk and did nothing even after they saw Anjali’s arm under the car wheels. The person who was thought to have been driving the car, in reality, was at home and not present at the time of the accident.
Thus, it was not Deepak Khanna, but Amit Khanna who was the individual driving the car, when it ran into Anjali Singh. Deepak supposedly took the blame, as Amit Khanna did not have a ...
... driving license. Two people have been suspected to help cover up the crime and try to protect the ones in the car. Ashutosh, the car owner, was arrested this morning by the policy, and another accused, Ankush, search for him is still on.
The men in the car brought the vehicle to Ashutosh two hours after the accident and took an autorickshaw to flee. This fact has been proven by security footage. The spine-chilling event led to Anjali’s death, wherein her skin was peeled off and she suffered 40 external injuries at least with the base of her skull fractured and ribs completely visible and exposed from the back. According to the autopsy report, she encountered deep injuries to her head, limbs, and spine, with brain matter also missing.
Visit: - https://www.jsbmarketresearch.com/news/man-thought-to-be-driving-the-car-that-killed-anjali-singh-in-delhi
Go through our social media handles…
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@jsbmarketresearch
Internet Marketing Articles1. Here Are The Benefits Of It Solution Pack Professional Services
Author: itsolution pack
2. Internet Service Provider In Kovilpatti
Author: Sathya Fibernet
3. Must Know Before You Go In For Metaverse Games Development
4. At&t Fiber In Waco | Best At&t Fiber In Waco
5. Teloz's Acquisition Of World In Virtual Phone Numbers
6. How Digital Marketing Is Being Driven By Mobile App Development
Author: iDigitize Infotech LLP
7. Digital Marketing Company In Jalandhar
Author: Vipan Kumar
8. Why Digital Marketing Is Better Then Traditional Marketing
9. Mastering Adelaide Digital Marketing Strategies For Success
Author: Barry Elvis
10. Why Do People Donate To Non-profit Causes?
11. How Content Moderation Benefits Your Online Brand Perception
Author: Netscribes INC
12. Things To Keep In Mind When Hiring A Solar Panel Contractor
Author: Tim Brickle
13. What Are The Trends The Top Seo Company Uk Is Focusing On In 2023?
Author: Tony Andrews
14. How You Should Be Taking Care Of Your Linen Bed Sheets
Author: Baudouin Deboulle
15. Affordable Medical Seo Improves Patient Count And Retention Without Spending A Fortune
Author: Rita Holland