ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Find Out All The Pros & Cons That Fibre Cement Board Has To Offer
A fibre cement board siding is a form of prefabricated siding that protects the home's exterior. Fiber cement board is constructed of a blend of elements including sand and fibres manufactured from cardboard. Learn about the pros and the cons of fibre cement board in Kolkata before installing them.
Fiber Cement Board Does Not Burn:
Fire is frequently near the top of the list of homeowners' many fears. Fiber cement is made up of more than 91% inflammable material. In one documented event, a massive fire destroyed fire engines nearly 100 feet away from the flames, but the residence built with fibre cement was completely safe.
Protects Against Decay:
It also protects against insects and decay caused by fiberboard cement siding. Because the siding has no overlapping seams, it prevents mould and mildew from forming between the exterior and inside walls. This feature of fibre cement board in Kolkata reduces allergens in the home, providing ...
... additional safety for the homeowner's family.
Fibre Cement Board is Durable:
Homeowners who live near beaches or seawater will especially appreciate the fact that this sort of siding is durable. Fiber cement board is an extremely robust material that can withstand harsh conditions for many years. It can withstand a hurricane-level storm since the siding shields the home from wind, rain, and hail damage.
It has Amazing Characteristics:
The appearance of fibre cement board in Kolkata is the most astonishing characteristic of the material. Fiber cement boards can be made to seem like genuine wood planks or shingles. A homeowner does not have to sacrifice the conventional appearance of their home in order to get the many benefits of fibre cement siding.
It Needs to be Repainted:
In contrast to aluminium or vinyl siding, fibre cement siding must be repainted. The siding does require painting after a while, but the paint job lasts longer than typical, usually approximately fifteen years. However, when selecting this form of siding, consider the chore of painting fibre cement.
It is Expensive:
Installing fibre cement board in Kolkata is expensive. Labor expenses are high because fibre cement requires more labour to deliver and install. For installation costs alone, it might be two to three times that of aluminium or vinyl siding. If a homeowner plans to sell within the next five years, fibre cement siding may not be the best option.
Home and Garden Articles1. The Top 5 Coconut Shell Products You Must Have
Author: Bigbears Crafts
2. Rise Of Geothermal Heating And Cooling Systems: Revolutionizing Energy Efficiency
Author: Jackson Smith
3. The Importance Of Boiler Repair: More Than Meets The Eye
Author: Varun Bhutani
4. Hosting Outdoor Parties: Why A Pergola Is The Perfect Addition To Your Home ?
Author: sabaa al-najm
5. Proper Electric Fireplace Installation Toronto& The Benefits That Come Along With It
Author: James Brown
6. How To Choose A Digital Lock According To Your Budget?
Author: Go Digital Lock
7. How To Make Your Small Apartment Look Spacious And Big?
Author: Kellaway Chloe
8. For Peace Of Mind, Install The Home Security Camera Right Away!
Author: Owen Summerville
9. Why Should You Choose Tree Pruning Services?
Author: Noah Dransfield
10. Consider All The Aspects Before You Decide To Replace Or Go For Hot Water Systems Repair!
Author: Dean Rossiter
11. How To Be Familiar With The Benefits Of Building Regulations
Author: Garry Stacks
12. Interesting Three Ways In Which You Can Use The Colorbond Shed!
Author: Michael Gilmore
13. How Local Builders Help You In Making Your Dream House?
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
14. 11 Bathroom Renovation Mistakes That You Can Avoid
Author: Monica Quinn
15. Why Should You Add Roller Shutters On The Window?
Author: Lincoln Gawler