ALL >> Others >> View Article
Ghmc Property Tax Guide: How To Pay Property Tax In Hyderabad?
What is GHMC Property Tax?
Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC ), a division of Hyderabad Municipality, is the entity under which Hyderabad property owners must pay property tax annually. Better public services are made possible in Hyderabad thanks to the municipal organization's use of these funds. The GHMC bases its assessment on the annual rental value to collect the property tax in Hyderabad. In addition, it applies a slab rate of taxation to residential properties. By entering the pertinent information about your property, you can use the property tax calculator provided by the GHMC property tax payment on its website to determine the approximate value of property taxes. The exact value may change depending on other factors, such as the building's precise location.
Related Information Know All About Hyderabad Real Estate Market
Related Information Cost of Living in Hyderabad
What is the process for paying property tax in Hyderabad?
A. Online process
The taxpayer will need the Property Tax Identification Number (PTIN), a special 10-digit number for new PTINs, and ...
... a unique 14-digit number for old properties for the online process for each property held. To find out your PTIN, go to the GHMC Property Tax search portal's "Search Your Property Tax" option, choose your GHMC circle, type in your door number, and then click "Type property tax" In the search results, your PTIN will be shown.
Step 1: Visit GHMC 's online payment page.
Step 2: Type in your PTIN and select "Know Property Tax Dues" from the menu.
Step 3: Check the information regarding your arrears, taxable amount, interest on arrears, adjustments, and other mentioned elements on the created page.
Step 4: Select a payment option, such as net banking, a debit card, or a credit card, and complete the transaction by entering your payment information into the payment gateway.
Step 5: Enter your PTIN here to print the receipt for your payment.
B. Offline process
As an alternative, you can bring the following documentation to MeeSeva counters, Citizen Service Centers, Bill Collectors, or State Bank of Hyderabad branches:
● A registered sale deed with a gazette officer's certification
● Certificate of Occupancy Copies of the building sanction plan
● Demand draught or check made payable to "Commissioner, GHMC."
Note: The deadlines for paying property tax are July 31 and October 15. If you wait to pay, two percent interest is added to the tax amount each month.
Related Information Stamp Duty & Registration Charges in Hyderabad
Anusha Rana is a real estate consultant at HonestBroker. Her work mainly focuses on giving the right advice to the buyer and Seller's and how she can improve the growth of real estate in current situation.
Others Articles1. Navigating Diaper Sizes: A Guide For New Parents
Author: Wonderize Women
2. High-quality Inductive Proximity Switches In India
3. Everything You Must Learn About The Free Image Background Remover
4. Global Photo Edit - The Leader In Professional Portrait Editing Services
Author: Global Photo Edit
Author: Super Spa
6. Everything You Need To Know About Franchising Your Business
Author: Tereza Murray Franchising
7. The Role Of Monkey Bar In Child Development
Author: Jones Smith
8. How Can A Granny Flat Builder Help You Expand Your Living Space?
Author: Sarah Addyson
9. Feed This Republic Day & Relive Your Constitutional Promises
Author: The Akshaya Patra Foundation
10. Perfect Purging Material For Injection Moulding
Author: Subash Ellath
11. Why Outdoor Play Is Important?
Author: Nimish Kumar Yadev
12. Benefits Of Children’s Climbing
Author: Bhawna Singh
13. Advantages Of Outdoor Climbing Frames For Kids
Author: Bhavya Jain
14. Egyptian Mythology
15. Fragrance Perfection: The Defining Features Of The Finest Perfumes