ALL >> Health >> View Article
The Tale Of White Tea And Its Array Of Uses
Majority of the teas come from the same plant, Camilla sinensis, which is a tea bush. The fate of a tea leaf after it is plucked decides whether it is going to be transformed into a black, oolong, or green tea. The deciding factor is the tea-making process.
White tea leaves are plucked before the tea plant’s leaves open fully, especially when the young buds are still capped with fine white hairs, thus the name “white tea”. These buds and unfurled leaves are handpicked and then dried, so the white tea leaves don’t oxidise. This minimal processing method and low oxidation lead to the final product: white tea. White tea originated in Fujian, China, in the 1700s and since then, Chinese tea drinkers have propagated the health benefits of white tea. But one of the biggest health benefits of white tea is its low or sometimes zero-caffeine content. On an average, a cup of it can contain anywhere from 15-20 mg caffeine compared to a Green tea which contains 30 mg of caffeine per cup.
Benefits of White Tea
Helps reduce chronic inflammation
... your teeth from bacteria
It is a natural fat burner
Improves calmness, focus and alertness
Helps treat diabetes and prevents cancer
Protects healthy heart function
It is full of antioxidants and acts as an antibacterial agent
Strengthens the bones
It lowers the cholesterol level
It works for anti-aging
Uses of white tea
White tea has minimal caffeine as compared to coffee, energy drinks, and other highly caffeinated beverages. White tea contains high levels of the amino acid L-theanine. L-theanine is known for many health benefits.
White tea is a powerful antioxidant, encourages relaxation, helps with weight management, relieves anxiety, improves concentration, and much more. And L-theanine combined with caffeine (which white tea has) has been shown to significantly enhance alertness. White tea aids in reproduction and memory enhancements, prevents hypothyroidism, contributes to healthy liver etc.
If you are looking for premium organic white tea, click here to explore our full collection of teas! At TDT, we also take corporate orders and can customize teas and tea-gifts for large and small orders too!
Health Articles1. Harmony Pro Xl Laser: The Best Solution For All Of Your Aesthetic Needs
Author: Priya Shah
2. Laboratory Information Management System (lims) Market Is Set To Be Driven By The Technological Advancements In Lims Offerings
3. Snus Online Kaufen Und Tipps Zur Auswahl Des Richtigen Produkts
4. Nephrologist In Vijayawada
Author: Dr. Anvesh Golla
5. 7 Types And Nutritional Value Of Black Fruit
6. The Glycemic Index Of Wheat
7. Global Cell Dissociation Market Analysis, Trends, Business Opportunities And Forecast To 2021 – 2026
8. In Vivo Toxicology Market Opportunities, Business Forecast To 2025
9. Sepsis Diagnostics Market Valued At ~$510 Million In 2021 And Is Anticipated To Grow At A Healthy Cagr Of 9% By 2026
10. Hospitals In Delhi | Mangalam Hospital
Author: Mangalam Hospitals
11. Laboratory Information Management System Market Opportunities, Business Forecast To 2026
12. 10 Health Benefits And Nutritional Value Of Green Millet
Author: thomas brown
14. Neurologist In Battle Creek | Holistic Comprehensive Brain Health Care
Author: Behavioral Healthcare
15. Lungs Detox Diet Plan