ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
How To Plant Fall Crop Tomatoes
Tomatoes are one of the favorite vegetables in people's daily lives, and in recent years, with the continuous development of China's planting pattern, tomatoes are being planted more and more widely, and the planting techniques are also becoming more and more demanding. In August, the autumn crop of tomatoes have entered the planting period, so how to set the autumn crop of tomatoes? Autumn crop tomatoes planting considerations what? Let's see together!
Before planting autumn crop tomatoes should do a good job in the shed, reasonable application of base fertilizer.
After the previous crop pulling seedlings, timely clean up the field, the shed room. In the case of time allows the use of high temperature smothering, bromo-methane fumigation of the shed and other methods for the shed; if time is tight, can be combined with the fertilization of the soil,cannabis grow supplies such as 6 kg per mu with diquat evenly applied to the soil tillage layer, can effectively prevent the occurrence of epidemic mold root rot. ...
... Base fertilizer must be rotted, if because of time, did not make the chicken manure rotted, you can use active bacteria rapid rotting method, organic fertilizer fermentation bacteria to water and then evenly sprayed on the chicken manure, which can not only make the chicken manure rotted in a short time, but also deodorize to a certain extent.
Autumn tomato crop planting period in the high temperature and rainy season, stem rot, blight root rot, green blight and other soil-borne diseases occur more heavily.
Therefore, remind vegetable farmers should be the main prevention and control combination. Can be in the planting when the hole application of carbendazim and other agents for prevention. Root knot nematode can be prevented by applying Fuchsin and other agents in the greenhouse.
After planting, two nets and one film can be used to protect tomatoes from heat, pests and rain.
The shade net should be used reasonably and should not be covered for too long, otherwise the tomato plants will grow due to insufficient light. Time to use shade nets: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on sunny days. Ventilation and cooling is an important aspect during the high temperature season, but using insect screens for all the "front face" vents and top vents in the shed is not conducive to ventilation and cooling. Therefore, during the high temperature season, insect protection nets are only suitable for use on the "front" vents of the shed. Because the top vent can not use the insect net, and at this time the whitefly, leaf miner, beet moth, dipper moth and other insect pests serious, increasing the difficulty of control, it is recommended to use a combination of physical and chemical control methods to prevent and control. In addition,cannabis grow facility it is also necessary to strictly prevent the fall crop of tomatoes from rotting and dying due to rainwater irrigation. If rainwater irrigates the shed, water it with well water in a timely manner, i.e. flood the garden to reduce the damage after rainwater irrigates the shed, and hoe at the right time to enhance soil permeability and promote root growth.
In addition, after planting tomatoes should pay attention to the comprehensive control of prosperity. early July planting of tomatoes, a problem is easy to appear is the prosperous growth. Once the seedlings grow vigorously, it affects the flower bud differentiation and directly affects the yield and quality. Tomatoes grow vigorously, mainly related to these aspects.
(1) high temperatures in July, especially high night temperatures and small temperature differences between day and night.
(2) The amount of base fertilizer was very sufficient when the tomatoes were planted in autumn, especially the large amount of chicken manure applied in the base fertilizer, which contains a large amount of nitrogen, especially ammonium nitrogen, which is good for promoting the nutritional growth of the plants.
(3) In order to lower the ground temperature, vegetable farmers tend to water too diligently, which also leads to vigorous tree growth.
Home and Garden Articles1. Bacillus Megaterium - Beneficial Bacteria For Aquaculture And Agriculture
Author: Tang Sonsbio
2. What You Should Know About Texas Hill Country Home Builders
Author: Donald Fortis
3. Avoid These Roofing Mistakes That Can Lead To Serious Trouble
Author: Excel Construction Group
4. Various Wash Basins That Furnish Your Bath Room
Author: Anu Sawant
5. Why You Should Choose A Professional Hardwood Floors Installer?
Author: Grisel Herrick
6. 7 Best Washable Rugs From Lorena Canals To Buy During The Black Friday Sale
Author: Phoebe Holland
7. The Importance Of Proper Roofing Installation And Repairs
8. 7 Undeniable Benefits Of Using Terracota Blocks For Construction
Author: Sourav Roy
9. 5 Factors To Consider When Selecting A Farm Irrigation System
Author: Danny Woodhams
10. Why Resizing Your Home Is A Great Idea?
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
11. Proper Waterproofing Solutions Help To Prevent Paint Peel Off!
Author: Angie Kahl
12. Laminate Vs. Wood Veneer: Choosing The Best For Your Furniture
Author: Shailesh Gajjar
13. Big Question For Cleaning Lawn Care Diy Or Professional Lawn Care Service
14. Thinking Of Installing Cafe Blinds? Think About These First
Author: Lincoln Gawler
15. How To Remodel Your Laundry Room For A Vibrant Look?
Author: Noah Flowers