ALL >> Education >> View Article
Cfa Level 1 Course: Exam Duration, Expenses, Curriculum, And Books
To excel as a Chartered Finance Analyst (CFA), it is essential to understand the course in detail. Like every professional course, the CFA course has some particular requirements. Finally, choose the best CFA online coaching classes to maximize your chances of clearing the exams on the first attempt.
CFA course details
The entire CFA study course is divided into three levels. The CFA level 1 examination is the first exam of this course. The level 1 exam occurs annually in February, May, August, and November. It is a CBT, and the total time of the exam is 4.5 hours. The CFA level 1 exam is conducted in two sessions, each comprising 90 MCQ-type questions. Each session of the exam is of 15 minutes. So, 90 seconds per question is the ideal timing. Join the best CFA online coaching classes for better performance in the exam.
The CFA level 1 curriculum focuses mainly on investment tools and asset classes. A detailed understanding of the topics in Level 1 will build the foundation for the student and will help candidates easily understand topics of Level 2 and Level 3.
... core domains in this level are :
Ethical and professional management
Financial Statement Analysis
The CFA candidates must have prior mathematical knowledge to understand the course better. For example, the candidates must have a fair idea about square roots, exponents, annuity payments, and present and future values of assets. These concepts will help you score better.
The best books for the CFA program are:
CFA Institute CFA Program Curriculum
Wiley’s CFA Program Study Guide
Besides these, candidates may also opt for study materials from the best CFA level 1 coaching institutes for thorough preparation.
Eligibility for CFA Level 1: If you want to appear for the CFA level 1 examination, you must have sound preparation that is possible only with the help of the best CFA coaching classes in Mumbai. The candidate must have an approved bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution and at least 4000 hours of work experience.
Fees: The fees for pursuing a full-time CFA course are 50,000 INR to 1,50,000 INR.
Course Duration: On average, a candidate needs four years to clear the entire course of CFA, which means all three levels. If the time is divided equally, a candidate will roughly get a year to prepare for the CFA level 1 examination under the guidance of the best CFA Level 1 coaching classes.
The next CFA exam is scheduled for 23-29 August 2022. Take the help of the best CFA coaching classes in Mumbai to know the details about the CFA examination. Join one of the leading CFA online coaching classes to ensure you perform excellently in the level one CFA exam.
Education Articles1. Going Global: Preparing For Study Abroad - Tips And Essentials
Author: A V Global Overseas Education
2. How To Choose The Best Pte Institute Near You: Vision Language Experts
Author: Vision Language Experts - PTE Coaching Jalandhar
3. Things To See In The Pgdm Program
4. Qpds Benefits - How Qpd Or Sqpd Use In Online Examination System
5. Management Studies Prepares Students For Entrepreneurship
6. What Is Anthropology And Why Study It?
Author: Sapiens IAS
7. Who Is The Best English Teacher In Delhi For Competitive Exams
Author: KD Campus
8. How Crucial Is Foundation Ias For Online Preparation For Ias Aspirants?
Author: Foundation IAS
9. My Assignment Help: 10 Proven Tips For Academic Success!
Author: Michael David
10. Top Tips For Choosing The Right Safe® 6.0 Product Owner/product Manager Certification Training Program
11. Social Media Marketing In Hindi
Author: Digital Azadi
12. Learn About College Homework Help While You Work From Home
Author: Harry Disouza
13. Online Coaching For Class 9 - Cbse Online Class 10
Author: class 10th science
14. Ceh (v12) — Certified Ethical Hacker Training Certification- Tsaaro Academy
Author: jiseph mason
15. Iso 27701 Pims — Privacy Information Management System — Tsaaro Academy
Author: jiseph mason