ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Benefits Of Tea Tree Oil (tto) On Skin And Hair
Tea tree gel/oil is a well-reckoned ingredient in the cosmetic industry that finds varied applications in skincare as well as hair care.
It is an essential oil extracted primarily from the leaves of Melaleuca alternefolia, a native Australian tree.
Tea Tree Oil is comprised of terpene hydrocarbons, mainly monoterpenes, sesquiterpenes, and other associated alcohols.
Terpinene-4-oil is known to kill bacteria, viruses, fungi, and protozoa, thus, acting as a natural remedy for fighting skin infections and healing them.
Benefits on skin:
The anti-inflammatory properties of tea tree oil are highly effective in the treatment of acne and seborrheic dermatitis. They also help in reducing the symptoms of chronic psoriasis.
The oil’s anti-fungal properties topically relieve skin irritation, redness, swelling, itching and inflammation.
The anti-oxidants that makeup TTO fight against free radicals and combat everyday pollution.
They also act as natural preservatives in cosmetics.
The healing and cooling properties of TTO restore wounds and cuts rapidly. ...
... Its regular application can gradually prevent and reduce the scars resulting from acne, making the skin clear and smooth.
Naija’s Aloe Vera-Tea Tree Oil Hydration and Skin Repair Cream nourishes and moisturizes your skin deeply, while, repairing the damages and break-outs caused by everyday pollution and germs.
Benefits on hair:
Adding a few drops of TTO to your shampoo can control dandruff formation and applying diluted TTO down the hair shaft prevents the build up of chemicals as well as dead skin.
As a result, your hair becomes healthier and moisturized. This boosts hair growth rate, thereby, decreasing the amount of hair fall.
The anti-microbial properties of this all purpose oil also prevents the accumulation of any unwanted layer on the scalp, keeping it free from itching, dryness and flakiness.
Thus, making this vital ingredient a part of your routine can not only help you eliminate everyday problems of skin and hair but also impart healthy, microbe-free, and glowing skin with shinier hair the natural way.
Beauty Articles1. The Benefits Of Essential Oils For Scarring
Author: Kavita Sahai
2. 5 Key Way You Should Know What Is A Bath Bomb!
Author: Ziesha Aslam
3. How To Find The Best Perfume And How To Judge Its Quality
4. No Waiting, Just Book Your Hair Appointment With Glowup App
5. Why Is The Salon Booking App Such A Huge Hit In India?
6. Use Your Phone And Book Appointment Today
7. How To Find The Best Hair Salon Near You?
8. Make Money By Booking Hair And Makeup In London For Weddings And Other Special Occasions
Author: Tina Prajapat Ltd
9. Sun Filters, Sunscreen, And Sun Protection
Author: Anil Kumar
10. What Are The Key Signs Of A Hygienic Pedicure Salon Calgary?
Author: Schon Jereza
11. Your Real Estate Marketing Plan
12. Reason To Use A Personal Stylist
Author: John Lynn
13. The Best Ayurvedic Shampoos To Help Combat Hair Fall
14. 10 Things You Need To Know About Acne Treatment
15. Glass Partition In Bangalore- Upvc Windows In Bangalore