ALL >> Education >> View Article
Resources And Development
A commodity that can be used to meet our needs and for which technology is available to produce that is considered economically feasible and culturally a resource is a resource that humans interact with nature through technology and accelerate their economic development. Let's build institutions to accelerate the important part of human resources. Converts materials found in the environment into resources and uses them.
resources and development.
more info: https://bookpdfwithtiwari.blogspot.com/2022/07/resources-and-development.html
These resources can be classified as follows Types of
1 Bio-resources – These resources are obtained from the biosphere and life is pervasive in them such as human beings, plants, animals, mid-life livestock etc.
2 Abiotic resources – All the resources which are made up of non-living things are called abiotic resources, for example, rocks and metals.
On a finished basis
Renewable Resources – Resources that can be renewed or regenerated by physicochemical or mechanical processes such as solar ...
... and wind energy, water forest
2 Non-renewable resources – These resources develop over a long geological interval. Minerals and fossil fuels are examples of this type of resource, they take millions of years to form, some of these resources such as metals are cyclic and some resources such as fossil fuels are active. is they expire after one use
On the basis of ownership
Personal Resources – Those resources which are owned by a single person are called personal resources as many farmers have land and they pay tax to the government in return.
Community owned resources
These resources are available to all individuals in the community, including village lands, ponds, wells, etc., and public parks, picnic spots and playgrounds in urban areas.
National Resources – Technically all the resources found in the country are national, the government of the country has the legal right that it can also acquire individual resources in the interest of the general public, for example, all minerals, water resources, forests, wildlife, within political boundaries. all land is a national asset
Some international bodies control the resources. No country has rights over open ocean resources beyond 200 nautical miles from the shoreline.
Education Articles1. How Ielts Is Important
Author: Visa Solutions 4U
2. Singing Lesson In East Bay: A Great Way To Hone Your Singing Skills
Author: Alex Lazarev
3. Best Hcm Software Can Help You Manage The Workforce Properly!
Author: Enthrall Tech
4. Tips To Settle Down Your Career By Pursuing A Professional Course Online
Author: Alzbeta Berka
5. Best Nda Coaching Institute In Dehradun
Author: simran kaur
6. Key Factors To Consider When Looking For Ballet Schools In Limassol
Author: Vania Vrondi
7. Key Reasons Why You Should Consider Learning Music From A Professional
Author: Vania Vrondi
8. Learn Hebrew And Earn More With This Language
Author: Joseph Rodeback
9. Distance Mba Colleges: Admission 2022–23
10. Must-know Types Of Software Testing
Author: EduBridge India
11. Oracle Fusion Supply Chain Career Opportunities
12. Rajasthan Cet Application Form 2022
Author: Latest Job Hub
13. What Is Customer Centric Innovation?
Author: Pankaj Deshpande
14. Big Data Knows Everything - But How?
15. Why Playful Learning Is Effective For kids