ALL >> Health >> View Article
Allergy Treatment, Allergy To Pets, Symptoms
What is an animal allergy?
If you are a pet lover, it is indeed difficult to deal with if you are diagnosed with an animal allergy. Among different types of allergies, animal allergy or pet allergy is one of the most common types. An allergic reaction in animal allergy is triggered upon contact with the proteins found in the substances originating from the animal body. It includes allergens such as animal fur, dander, skin cells, urine, saliva, etc. Generally, contact with animals such as dogs, cats, horses, cows, goats, chickens, horses, guinea pigs, birds, etc. can trigger allergic reactions. Most often, treatment with anti-allergic medications is required to get symptomatic relief. Besides, animal allergy is one of the leading causes of acute asthmatic attacks in people having a pet around them.
Learn more about animal allergy symptoms.
Allergic symptoms due to an animal allergy start within minutes to hours after being exposed to animal allergens. Common symptoms include runny or stuffy nose, dermatitis, sneezing, red, itchy, and watery eyes, itchy nose, throat, and roof of the mouth, itchy skin rashes, ...
... facial pressure, and redness. A person with asthma can develop breathlessness, difficulties in speaking, wheezing, coughing, and trouble sleeping.
Thousands of Animal Allergy samples for research. Order online.
A prerequisite for successful research results is the availability of reliable, high-quality human biospecimens with well-preserved physiological status. Central BioHub is an outstanding online marketplace for human biospecimens dedicated to improving medical research by delivering high-quality clinical samples in the shortest possible time. We assist researchers by developing a comprehensive method for biospecimen procurement, removing the barriers that can delay the procurement of human biological samples for research.
Central BioHub offers a variety of animal allergy samples obtained from people allergic to animal fur, dander, excretions, saliva, and other components to equip researchers across the globe to explore newer grounds of allergy research. It presents a wide range of human serum and plasma samples that have been screened for specific animal allergens to investigate IgE-mediated allergic responses of the patients diagnosed with an allergy. The samples are tested for common allergens such as cat dander, dog dander, Guinea pig epithelium, hamster epithelium, horse dander, bovine serum albumin, and more. Besides, the samples are richly characterized to increase research specificity. Check out their sample product page for more information and to place orders instantly: https://centralbiohub.de/Biospecimens/Allergies/Animal-Allergens.
Hurry up! Get access to millions of clinical research samples instantly. Visit www.centralbiohub.de.
Our company was founded by a group of scientists, who were confronted with the time-consuming process of human biospecimen procurement. Our experiences have motivated us to develop an online marketplace, that connects people in the life science sector who need human biological samples and the suppliers who offer them.
Health Articles1. Discovering Excellence: Redding Gastroenterology Clinic Leads The Way
Author: Paramvir Singh
2. Finding The Best Ivf Specialists In Delhi: Your Path To Parenthood
Author: SCI IVF Hospital
3. Revolutionize Your Skincare Routine With Studdmuffyn
4. Exploring The Role Of Cdi Specialists In Healthcare Enhancement
Author: Mark Young
5. Toothache Relief And Emergency Dental Care – Winning Smiles Dental Surgery
Author: Dr.Samreen Kaur
6. Diabetes Test Strips For Cats: What You Can Expect?
Author: Mr. Asif
7. Choosing The Right Liposuction Technique In Dubai:
Author: Perfect Doctors Clinic
8. Navigating Fertility Choices: Age And The Quest For Parenthood In Delhi
Author: Surrogacy Centre India
9. The Essential Guide To Becoming A Certified First Aid Instructor
10. The Importance Of Environment In Rehab Centers
Author: Reinforce Rehab
11. Enhancing Care Coordination: Navigating The Nurs Fpx 4050 Assessment 3 Presentation
12. Enhancing Care Coordination: Nurs Fpx 4050 Assessment 3 Care Coordination Presentation To Colleagues
13. Free Hearing Aid Trial @ Home - Free Hearing Test & Home Visit
Author: Insono Hearing
14. 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In India
Author: Kranti Yoga Tradition
15. Burlington's Cannabis Retail Boom: A Look At The Growing Market
Author: Harry Brook