ALL >> Health >> View Article
Top 4 Signs Of Malocclusion In Children
Malocclusion is a condition wherein the teeth get misaligned. This condition leads to complications in oral health and needs to be addressed as soon as possible. Due to malocclusion, a person's teeth are unable to perform vital functions, such as chewing of food. This makes it problematic for a child to lead a normal life. Visit a children's dentist in Gardner, MA, if you wish to get your child's oral health back on track.
Malocclusion leads to a drastic change in the alignment of your teeth. Therefore, it is important to address this problem. You will have to avoid biting your cheeks or lips when you are suffering from malocclusion. Get in touch with the children's dentist in Gardner, MA, if you wish to rid yourself of this problem as soon as you possibly can.
Signs Of Malocclusion
There are different types of dental misalignments that occur in children. Irrespective of the severity, it is wise to reach out to the best children’s dentist if you wish to get the problem treated with ease.
1. Improper Alignment of Teeth: One of ...
... the most significant signs of malocclusion is the lack of teeth alignment. If the pointed portion of the upper jaw molar does not fit into the gap of the lower jaw, it is one of the most evident forms of improper alignment. Eating and enjoying your favorite food items will become a real task if the alignment of your teeth is not correct.
2. Frequent Biting of Cheeks and Tongue: A natural tendency to bite or chew the inner cheeks and tongue is a major symptom of malocclusion. Your tongue will come in contact with your teeth if the alignment of your teeth is not appropriate. Immediate treatment is suggested if your children are suffering from this problem.
3. Changes in Speech: Due to lack of alignment, a lisp tends to develop. This lisp can be a clear indication of malocclusion. Expressing yourself during public gatherings will become problematic if your child is suffering from malocclusion. Reaching out to a prominent dentist should be the immediate step to ensure maximum recovery in alignment and speech. Approach a dentist in Gardner in order to get this issue sorted.
4. Breathing Through Mouth: Though it may seem like a health issue beyond the scope of dentistry, breathing through the mouth can be due to improper alignment of teeth (malocclusion). It is crucial for one to reach out to a dentist at the earliest in order to figure out the wisest way forward.
Causes of Malocclusion:
Some of the causes of malocclusion are listed below to understand how to prevent malocclusion.
1. Using a bottle to feed your baby can cause malocclusion
2. Thumb sucking in early childhood
3. Excessive use of pacifiers as a child
4. Improper dental fittings, crowns, or braces
5. Airway obstruction due to tonsils and adenoids.
By approaching the best children's dentist near me, one can get the required treatment at the right time to help keep malocclusion at bay. Avoiding feeding bottles and thumb sucking habits at a young age can help avoid malocclusion. However, dental misalignments can also be inherited. As children, this condition can be easily dealt with. However, it is important to act right away.
Health Articles1. Finding Suitable Drug Rehabilitation Treatment For Women
2. Tips For Effective Drug Rehabilitation And Recovery
3. Advocate Blood Glucose Test Strips Are Very Convenient On The Use!
4. Siberia Snus Und Kautaschen Online Kaufen
5. Top Exciting Facts About The World Class Meditation Near Westchester County In Ny
Author: Victor Parker
6. Adopt Home Remedies: Lose Weight Naturally
7. Siberia Nikotinbeutel Online Kaufen
8. Disinfection And Sterilization; Maintenance Of Biosafety Level
Author: Airtech Pte :Ltd
9. Check Out The Best Aesthetic Dentist Neighboring Regularly For A Beautiful Smile
Author: Leonard Muller
10. Why The Right Depression Therapist Will Be An Invaluable Addition To Your Life
Author: Tony Novissimo
11. Can Porcelain Veneers Fix Your Smile Permanently?
Author: James franklin
12. Different Types Of Benefits Of Choosing Acupuncture Treatment
Author: Sinosante Acupuncture Clinic
13. Acupuncture Treatment Available In Montreal,quebec
Author: Sinosante Acupuncture Clinic
14. Suffering From Throat Infection? Try Homeopathic Medicine For Tonsillitis
Author: Excel Pharma
15. Cost Of Different Fertility Treatments In India
Author: Dr Shivani Sachdev