ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Smooth Interfaces For Good Interaction
Components of a network interface cards
* Speed - it has speed rating in terms of Mbps that give general performance of the card before it implemented in a computer network with ample bandwidth. If the bandwidth indicates in a lower that your NIC or multiplies computers that relate to same controller, the labeled speed should be slowed down. The NIC should have an average 10 Mbps. 100 Mbps, 1000 Mbps and 1Gbps.
* Driver - this is the important software that passes into the data between computers operating system and the NIC. When the NIC is being installed, the corresponding driver software should be also downloaded. It must stay updated and uncorrupted to ensure the optimal performance.
* MAC address - this is used to transmit ethernet packets through the computer, it's a physical network addresses and assigned to NICs
* Connectivity LED - this have an indicator that integrated into the connector helps to notify the user if the network is connected and data is being successfully transmitted.
* Router - it enables to communicate between a computer and other devices.
Types of network ...
Wireless. These are NICs that use an antenna to provide wireless reception through radio frequency waves. Wireless NICs are designed for Wi-Fi connections.
Wired. These are NICs that have input jacks made for cables. The most popular wired LAN technology is Ethernet.
USB. These are NICs that provide network connections through a device plugged into the USB port.
Fiber optics. These are expensive and more complex NICs that are used as a high-speed support system for network traffic handling on server computers. This support could also be accomplished by combining multiple NICs.
Different types of user interface
- Command line interface: this is no longer common as a form of basic user interface. It able the users to type appropriate instructions into the command line, this requires file or directory able to retrieve file for running programs.
- Menu-Driven Interface: this provides a range of commands or options in the form of a list that displayed in full-screen, and pop-up, to pull-down or drop-down. You can consider as example is the ATM.
- Graphical User Interface: this is most people are most familiar with. It interacts by using mouse, tack pad, or other peripheral to point and click on graphics.
- Touchscreen Graphical user interface: this is more like Graphical user interface, except on the use of your fingers or any stylus for selecting icons to perform task.
With these interfaces or UI, it describes the way in which people interacts with a machine. So technically, this is something as simple as a light switch could be that considered an instrument of UI, the modern references relate to computers electronic devices.
For more information about the User interfaces, visit our website at https://www.nextelle.net
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Connectivity Everywhere With 5g Hotspot Data
2. What Is Ip Geolocation
Author: Camimi Morales
3. Taking Bim Model Audits To The Next Level With Ifieldsmart Technologies
4. Diy Home Lighting Ideas: Led Aluminum Profile Lighting
5. Streamfab Releases Telasa Downloader In Version 184.108.40.206
6. 4 Tips To Consider When Choosing A Laboratory Equipment Supplier
Author: Clinivex Enterprises
7. 10 Best React Ui Frameworks & Component Libraries To Consider For Faster Web App Development
Author: Ash Rakars
8. Experience Real-time Connectivity With Fast Unlimited Nbn
9. All On-the-go Web Surfing With Unlimited Wireless Data
10. The Role Of A Lean Six Sigma Consultant In Dubai
11. 4 Different Types Of Barcode Scanners
Author: Vishal Jain
12. How To Send Large Files Online With Ftp
13. Flutter Vs. Native - What To Learn In 2022?
Author: Subho Chowdhry
14. Get To Know Common Ipad Problems
Author: Charlie Wollstonecraft
15. How Easily Can You Improve Your Brand Strategy?
Author: Liam Mackie