ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
10 Surprising Facts About Chocolate
1. It is a Powerful Mental Stimulant
Chocolate has the power to widen blood vessels and can even help reduce blood pressure. Not to mention, it is very effective at keeping the main populous awake and focused for hours. A recent study at Northern Arizona University on the effective ability of chocolate to keep over 120 subjects awake.
2. White chocolate is not real chocolate.
Believe it or not, white chocolate does not contain any chocolate liquor or cocoa solids like dark or milk chocolate. However, it does contain a small amount of cacao bean respectively.
3. Chocolate Was Used to Make Alcohol
Around 1400 to 1100 B.C. civilization fermented cocoa beans to create alcoholic drinks. Discovered in Honduras, researchers have learned that it was first farmed for this purpose before it was eventually used to create the sweet dessert we eat in today’s modern culture
4. Chocolate Can Lower Body Fat Levels
A study completed at the University of Granada discovered that this so-called common knowledge may, in fact, be wrong. In 2013, scientists studied almost 1500 teens and took note ...
... of any changes to their waist circumference, body mass index, and body mass percentage. The teenagers who regularly consumed chocolate in their diet had lower levels of fat in their abdomens and lower total body fat.
5. It Can Improve Your Memory
A study conducted at Columbia University Medical Center may have proven that chocolate can improve your memory. In this experiment, participants were given a beverage that contained a high dose of cocoa flavanols. This is an antioxidant that is found naturally in chocolate. The participants were instructed to drink this beverage every day for three months while they had their memory tested. The group who consumed this drink had a 25% better performance than the control group. Brain scans that were taken during this study also found an increase in functionality of the part of the brain that helps new memories o form.
CandyVille is the ultimate Wholesale candies store located in Toronto(Canada) that offers a wide variety of bulk candies. We as a Online candy store offers free shipping inside Canada on all orders over $450.00 with exception of Nunavut, Yukon and Northwest Territories and other remote areas.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Unveiling The Nutritional Brilliance Of Indian Fare For Fitness Enthusiasts
Author: yogendra shinde
2. Raising The Bar: How Sober Bars Are Shaping Sustainable Business Events
Author: Good Bar
3. 10 Tips For Making Wine With Fruits Other Than Grapes - A Delicious Alternative Approach
Author: Lompoc wine factory
4. Mukhwas Medley: Exploring Regional Variations And Unique Twists On The Classic Mouth Freshener
5. Barring Family International: Nurturing Nature's Goodness In Organic Mustard Honey
Author: Barring family international
6. Vanilla Market: Exploring Trends And Opportunities
7. The Sizzle Of Vegan Meat: A Delectable Dive Into Plant-based Alternatives
Author: Karan Singh
8. Unveiling The Culinary Symphony: Natural Mustard Honey Suppliers Elevating Honey And Wine Pairings
Author: Barring family international
9. Handcrafted Snacks: Discovering Bisnac's Delicious Bites
Author: Miachel Thompson
10. Sipping Sunshine: A Deep Dive Into The Tropical Symphony Of Pineapple Soda And Banana Soda
11. Exploring The Cultural Impact Of Hqd Hot Vapes On The Australian Vaping Community
Author: Adam Voges
12. Plant-based Food And Beverage Market Research Report: Growth Forecast 2028
13. Breaking Bread, Building Bonds: Why Family Restaurants Are Worth Celebrating
14. Sip The Tropics: Pineapple And Banana Soda Delights In Canada
15. The Essence Of Wine Critic Scores And Why They Truly Matters
Author: Wines Critic