ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
How To Build A B2b Marketing And Sales Funnel That Grows Your Roi?
Generating sales through the B2B model is all about networking and building relationships. B2B marketing enables businesses to convert interested prospects into actual, real customers. In this article, I’m going to give you a sneak peek into how to build a B2B marketing and sales funnel to grow your business’s ROI.
Before getting the answer to the question, let’s first understand basic terminologies like the B2B model, B2B marketing, sales funnel process, etc.
What is a B2B model?
A B2B (business-to-business) model refers to a business that takes place between businesses rather than between businesses and individual customers. For example, Apple Inc., a leaAny marketing approach or strategy used by one company to target and sell its products or services to another company is known as "B2B marketing". Whether it be a SaaS application like accounting software, ERP software, cloud services, or any other product or service, B2B marketing American multinational technology company, holds B2B relationships with Samsung, Intel, and other companies.
What is B2B marketing?
keting is the best way ...
... to generate more sales.
What is a sales funnel?
A sales funnel is the step-by-step procedure prospects go through to become customers. After each level of the sales funnel, the buyer comes one step closer to making a purchase.
Stages of a Sales Funnel
There are usually three important sales funnel stages:
Top of the sales funnel: Awareness and discovery stage
At this stage, prospects come to your company’s website or landing page through direct or indirect ways. It is evident that they are actively looking for solutions to specific problems or have come across a challenge that leads them to you via one or more channels.
Middle of the sales funnel: Consideration stage
Once prospects have information about the solution you offer to their problems, they enter into the consideration stage. It is the crucial stage that obligates prospects to choose your products or services over others.
Bottom of the sales funnel: Decision stage
Lastly, at the bottom of a sales funnel, your leads will have learned everything related to their problems and the best type of solution you can offer them. And, they are now ready to make a purchase decision. A good sales funnel strategy is one that focuses on each of the above three stages.
B2B marketing is the need of the hour, and every organisation has to implement effective marketing strategies to grow its ROI. The organisation can do B2B marketing by itself, or they can hire a B2B marketing agency for that.
Now, let’s take a look at the steps to building an effective B2B marketing and sales funnel.
Create problem-focused content in your B2B content marketing
In this digital era, buyers’ behaviour has changed significantly, and they are now making much more informed decisions whether they have to buy any product or hire any service. You can grab the attention of buyers by producing content specifically based on your buyer’s needs and problems.
You can follow the below B2B content marketing ideas to grow your leads:
1. Create targeted email campaigns.
2. Make a case study or competitive analysis to make your product or service stand out among your competitors.
3. You can create educational blogs on your website.
4. Pitch your service through storytelling that relates to the audience.
Direct the audience to your landing page
As soon as buyers get to know about your services or products, they want to visit your website or mobile app. For a digital-based business, this entails creating a visually appealing landing page that gets the prospect to engage and take instant CTA (Call to action).
Integrate sales and marketing
As per a recent study, it has been observed that B2B companies that have more coordinated sales and marketing teams can have revenue growth of more than 70%. However, it is not easy to create harmony between sales and marketing, but it is definitely not impossible.
The following are some effective ways to integrate your sales and marketing teams in a way that leads you to more ROI and a friendly working environment.
1. Create an inclusive B2B marketing strategy that covers set plans and goals to bridge the gap between these two teams.
2. Foster friendship in the sales and marketing team by keeping communication open.
3. Data related to prospects or leads should be shared among sales and marketing teams to avoid excessive duplication of data and frustration.
Lead nurturing is the most important aspect of the B2B lead generation funnel. Because in the B2B model, prospects will not buy your product in one go and it requires a longer sales cycle.
Building an effective B2B sales funnel leads to profitability and sustainable growth. B2B marketing companies that focus on each of the above-mentioned steps can have high conversion rates.
I am working as a digital marketer from the past 5 years.
Marketing Articles1. Mvsmediagroup Mobile Advertising Trucks Services
Author: Rolling Box Media
2. How To Choose The Best Social Media Agency In India?
Author: Savita Pal
3. 5 Email Marketing Mistakes You're Probably Making
Author: Niveditha Jain
4. How To Create High-performing Social Media Ads For Lead Conversion In 2022
5. Thai Frequent Flier Program, Royal Orchid Plus (rop) Ranked Top 5 In Apac
6. Thai Partners With Bumrungrad To Offer Medical Discounts To Royal Orchid Plus Members
7. Global Carbon Nanotube (cnt) Market: An Exclusive Study On Upcoming Technology Trends And Growth Opportunities
Author: Lucintel LLC
8. Discord Marketing Strategy: The Complete Guide - 2022-23
Author: Innosoft Group
9. 4 Ways To Create A Winning Seo Content Strategy
10. Amp Vs Pwa: Which One Is Better To Choose?
11. An Online Branding Agency In San Diego Can Help You Get Your Business Noticed
Author: Storm Brain Designs
12. Need To Reclean Your Email List Periodically?
Author: Camimi Morales
13. Key Qualities To Look For In A Creative Agency
Author: David Smith
14. 4 Elements Any Great Seo Strategy Will Have
Author: Tony White
15. 4 Qualities You Should Look For In A Digital Marketing Agency
Author: Tony White