ALL >> Health >> View Article
New Year’s Countdown Celebration Tips During The Pandemic
Hosting a New Year’s Eve Party During the Pandemic? The secret to a successful party is careful planning, simple yet elegant decorations and of course the most important one- delicious food! Due to the increasing number of Omicron Variant cases, hosting a virtual party might be a good idea. In fact, this may be one of the safest way to ring in the new year during the Pandemic.
Keep these things in mind and you’ll definitely have an affair that will forever be remembered while trying to keep everyone safe during the Pandemic:
1. Make it an after dinner event.
Most of the time, New Year’s Eve parties start late, around 9pm. But of course, it totally depends on what you want and how long you want the party to be. Keep in mind that the earlier you start, the longer it will be. If you plan to have it early, just make sure you have lots of activities planned for your guest.
2. Follow up with your guests.
It will be helpful if you know how many guests are coming in order to plan accordingly. Due to the pandemic , intimate parties or small gatherings are encouraged. If you want a bigger party, ...
... you can either host a Virtual New Year’s Party or do an outdoor party. This time of the year is a bit cold so if you’re planning an outdoor party, be prepared to layer up and don’t forget to bring out the heaters!
3. Select your music and dance the night away.
Music is key in setting the mood of the party. When choosing the songs to play, be sure to pick familiar and popular songs. You can also ask your friends and family for suggestions. Check the Hot Hits or Top 50 Playlist on Spotify, Apple Music, or other music streaming services.
4. Plan games. Organize some games so everyone can participate and enjoy the night while waiting for the clock to strike 12. If you are hosting a virtual party, you can play Bingo, Charades, Word Games, Name that Tune, etc. Just be creative so everyone can have fun!
5. Decorate creatively. You can buy or make a nice banner. You can also use balloons for decorations. Balloons are inexpensive and a great way to decorate your place. You can also put baskets around the house with party hats, necklaces, bows and noisemakers. A beautiful flower arrangement will be perfect as a centerpiece for your buffet table. Tip: For Virtual Celebrations, contact your guest and coordinate a theme ahead of time.
6. Prepare delicious treats. People will always remember a party with good food. Since it’s an after-dinner event, no need to serve a full meal. You can serve hors d’oeuvres, but don’t forget the desserts. Remember sweet treats are always a hit! If you’re planning a Virtual New Year’s Party, send out a virtual menu several days before the party in case your guests want to replicate the menu. You can also mail or deliver some surprise treats to your guests before the party starts.
7. Be sure you have good drinks for the New Year’s Toast.
Complete the New Year’s toast with a champagne. Bre sure to prepare non-alcoholic drinks for designated drivers and for the young ones.
8. Don’t forget to bring out the clock for the countdown!
Cheers to a great New Year’s Party!!! Enjoy!
Health Articles1. 4 Types Of Walking Sticks You Should Know Of
Author: Derry Hall
2. Freudenberg Medical And Surtec To Present At Medical Fair India
Author: Ananya Rai
3. Private Label Teeth Whitening Business: The Game Of Moq Numbers
Author: Shailesh Gajjar
4. Which Is The Best Nursing Assistant Training Institute In Philadelphia?
Author: PANAT Inc.
5. How Can Teeth Whitening Help You Transform Your Aesthetic Look?
Author: Claudia Lamington
6. Make Your Relationship Better Through Couple Counseling
Author: Garcia Jones
7. Where Can I Find Good Disability Support Coordination Services Brisbane?
Author: vikram kumar
8. Who Is A Good Niisq Provider Brisbane?
Author: vikram kumar
9. Specialized Physiotherapy Treatment At Kindle Clinics
Author: Dr Kiran Reddy Chennuri
10. How To Lose Weight The Ayurvedic Way!
Author: Alexis Pelloe
11. Benefits Of Learning Cpr Courses From Professional Training Centres
Author: Finn Sceusa
12. Know About Our Best Foot Care Solutions- Artalive
Author: sofia lim
13. 3 Reasons Why Dental Veneers Are Required
Author: Ziva Dental
14. Dme Billing Done Easy With Outsourcing
Author: Info Hub Team
15. What Are The Major Features Of The Best Clinic Offering Aba Therapy In New Jersey?
Author: Connect Plus Therapy