ALL >> Environment >> View Article
Hazardous E-waste Recycling And Management In India
Hazardous E-waste Management: Why Recycle?
Electronic devices contain a variety of materials, including metals that can be recovered for recycling. Recycling your waste electronics saves resources because new metals don’t have to be mined.
In addition, electronic devices contain high enough levels of certain materials, such as lead, that render them hazardous E-waste when disposed. Hazardous E-wastes cannot be disposed of in the garbage.
Many old electronic devices contain toxic hazardous substances that include lead, mercury, cadmium, beryllium, polyvinyl chloride, and chromium. When e-waste is tossed into landfills, these chemicals leach into the soil, polluting the ground water as well as the air.
Electronics are made of components that contain valuable raw materials. Recycling old devices saves energy. It also means that fewer raw materials need to be drawn from nature to create new devices.
Reusing old devices prevents e-waste by keeping it out of landfills. It also saves the resources used to recycle them. Additionally, reusing electronics helps other, ...
... less-fortunate people in your community. So take your old devices to be refurbished (if possible) and give them a new life.
Finally, recycling saves the raw materials that can be repurposed by producing new devices. As a result, energy is saved, pollution is reduced, and there are fewer greenhouse gas emissions released into the atmosphere.
How we Recycle Hazardous E-waste
Hazardous E-waste recycling requires a degree of care. We execute these steps carefully:
Collection of the hazardous E-waste from dumping or deposit points.
Break them with a hammer or by hammering.
Separate individual components i.e. plastic, glass, copper, and other metallic materials.
Take individual materials to their different recycling points for further processing.
Pack non-recyclable materials and properly dispose them.
The disposal process takes a degree of care because the company keeps the environment in mind and abides by all safety and regulation laws. As govt. authorized Recyclers, we follow all CPCB & SPCB rules and regulations during processing of the computer and electronics items.
Spas Recycling Pvt Ltd. is one of top Recycling Companies in India authorized by Pollution Control Board and Ministry of Environment and Forest which is involved in E-waste Recycling, Metal Scrap Recycling, Battery Scrap Recycling, Hazardous Waste Disposal and IT Asset Management Services.
Environment Articles1. Tree Surgeons In Aberdeen Can Help You Keep Landscaping Safe And Beautiful
Author: SG Tree Services
2. How To Maintain Solar Panels In Tasmania
Author: Edmund Brunetti
3. What Is Phase 1 Contamination Report Sydney?
Author: Sydney Environment
4. Smart Ways To Be Sustainable Everyday..
Author: Bottle & Co.
5. Top 5 Reasons Why You Need Power Washing Services!
Author: Victor Ramos
6. Contamination Assessment Sydney – Contaminated Land Tested
Author: Sydney Environmental
7. Whose Stock Is On The Rise?
8. 8 Best Scanner Apps For Iphone And Ipad In 2022
Author: Sataware Technologies
9. Impact Of Solar On Australia’s National Electricity Market
Author: Marisn Mackle
10. Prepare Solar System For Winter Weather From Sunpower Authorized Dealer
Author: SUDARSHAN DAMANI
11. Bringing Forth Several Assessment Reports Through Climate Change Education
Author: Carson Brown
12. The Climate Thought: Achieving Climate Optimism Through Climate Change Education
Author: Carson Brown
13. How To Find The Best 3 Bhk Apartments In Jigani?
Author: Profound Developers
14. How To Workout How Many Solar Panels Do You Require?
Author: Maria Brooks
15. High Cliff Bangalore Review - Worthable Residential Project