ALL >> Environment >> View Article
Environmental Ngo - Working To Protect The Environment |
Over the past 20 years, as a part of an environmental NGO, we have created a system that has resulted in unparalleled engagement on environmental issues nationwide. Deforestation presents real business risks. Take meaningful action with Lovedale to reduce your impact and protect both the planet and your bottom line.
One of the key impacts of our work is on environment – conserving it, reviving it and prevention of natural resources from degradation. Through efficient repurposing, reusing and recycling, it has wide ranging impact on circular economic model.
Between 2001 to 2015 over72 millions hectares of forests were lost to make way for the production of seven commodities
A decade of private sector commitments has failed to eliminate commodity-driven deforestation. The goal to eliminate deforestation from production of agricultural commodities by 2020 has not been met. However, there are pioneers leading the market transformation. 81 companies achieved more than eight KPIs, demonstrating high levels of traceability, certification, engagement, restoration and compliance with no-deforestation commitments
... action on deforestation is becoming the norm. In 2020, 93% of companies have taken at least one industry-accepted measure to safeguard forests. In some commodities, progress is strong – in others it is lacking. More companies are demonstrating progress towards eliminating palm oil-related deforestation, even outperforming companies in timber product supply chains. Companies operating in the cattle products market and soy supply chains continue to trail behind.
The cost of inaction is greater than the cost of action. In total, the financial impact of risks from deforestation was estimated at US$53.1billion9 while the cost of responding to all risks was just over US$6.6 billion10. Ambition and collaboration is lacking. Too few suitable targets have been set by companies and not enough businesses are participating in collaborative measures to successfully transition to a forest-positive future. Companies must step up to protect forests, end biodiversity loss and tackle climate change.
Planting one lakh trees every year in sub-urban and rural habitats.
To support education to poor children residing in remote areas child sponsorship program is the best way helping them have access to schools and higher studies
Environment Articles1. Tree Surgeons In Aberdeen Can Help You Keep Landscaping Safe And Beautiful
Author: SG Tree Services
2. How To Maintain Solar Panels In Tasmania
Author: Edmund Brunetti
3. What Is Phase 1 Contamination Report Sydney?
Author: Sydney Environment
4. Smart Ways To Be Sustainable Everyday..
Author: Bottle & Co.
5. Top 5 Reasons Why You Need Power Washing Services!
Author: Victor Ramos
6. Contamination Assessment Sydney – Contaminated Land Tested
Author: Sydney Environmental
7. Whose Stock Is On The Rise?
8. 8 Best Scanner Apps For Iphone And Ipad In 2022
Author: Sataware Technologies
9. Impact Of Solar On Australia’s National Electricity Market
Author: Marisn Mackle
10. Prepare Solar System For Winter Weather From Sunpower Authorized Dealer
Author: SUDARSHAN DAMANI
11. Bringing Forth Several Assessment Reports Through Climate Change Education
Author: Carson Brown
12. The Climate Thought: Achieving Climate Optimism Through Climate Change Education
Author: Carson Brown
13. How To Find The Best 3 Bhk Apartments In Jigani?
Author: Profound Developers
14. How To Workout How Many Solar Panels Do You Require?
Author: Maria Brooks
15. High Cliff Bangalore Review - Worthable Residential Project