ALL >> General >> View Article
Want To Customize Your Phone’s Theme In Android 12? Here’s How To Do So
With the arrival of Android 12, many features are updated too. You’ll see a significant update in the design and the UI. Material You is the new design unveiled by Google, and it is used to customize the Android 12 phones. It will organize your wallpaper and other elements, too, like buttons, sliders, and widgets. You need to go through the blog post to read the complete guide to customize your phone’s theme in Android 12.
A COMPLETE GUIDE TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR PIXEL PHONE’S THEME
Initiate the process by opening the Settings app.
Next, press on the Wallpaper & Style option.
Afterward, click on the Change option under the wallpaper colors option.
Now, select wallpaper with more colors and a few black and white.
After that, click on the Wallpaper collection or app you wish to set your wallpaper from.
Then, choose the image you wish to set.
Now, press on the set wallpaper option after aligning the image you already have chosen.
Please, go back to the Wallpaper & style menu.
Now, press on the Theme palette and apply it.
... on the Basic colors option.
Next, click on the Dark theme button and check the look in this mode.
Now, choose the Pixel launcher, scroll down and click on the Themed icons.
You can simply leave the menu and look for the things.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR WIDGETS
Users can also customize their widgets as Google has recently updated the widget designs in Android 12. Material You will let you add the necessary widgets on your home screen. The third-party widget tools are also used to customize the widgets in Android 12.
HOW CAN YOU SWITCH BETWEEN THE LIGHT AND THE DARK THEMES?
You can easily switch between the dark and the light themes by customizing the Material You. You’ll get a choice to switch between these two-color themes, as per your locations. Follow these simple steps to customize the light and the dark themes.
First, Go to the Settings.
Next, click on the Display option.
Afterward, click on the Dark theme option.
Now, enable the Use Dark Theme button.
After that, use the Schedule option to switch between the dark and the light theme.
IN THE END
Google has improved many features for Android users with the more polished features in the Android 12. Customizing your phone’s theme will be exciting for you and make your phone’s display look more attractive. We hope you have understood the guide mentioned in the blog post to customize the theme of your Android 12 device.
Source :- https://karenmintonblogexpert.wordpress.com/2021/12/04/want-to-customize-your-phones-theme-in-android-12-heres-how-to-do-so/
I am a Blogger and Designer .My interests range from technology to design. I am also interested in programming and education.
General Articles1. Kiddie Birthday Themes Inspired By Food
2. How To Encourage Kids To Participate In Fitness Activities
3. Global Polyol Sweeteners Market 2021 Key Drivers And Restraints, Regional Outlook, End-user Applicants By 2026
4. All About Epoxy Coating - New Era Pipes & Fittings
Author: New Era Pipe Fittings
5. Ideas For Online Business
6. Canada Immigration 2022: A Complete Guide To Migrate To Canada From India
Author: Sanjay Yadav
7. Benzoic Acid Market Report Covers Future Trends With Research 2022-2027
8. Why One Can Consider Buying Frozen Foods Online?
Author: Gayatri Tampi
9. Your Pets Also Deserve Medical Care
Author: Powell Veterinary Service Inc.
10. Educational Games That Can Improve Touch And Feel Sense In Children
11. Best Educational Games For Kids
12. Cómo Reservar Una Reserva De Vuelos Barato En Línea
Author: Viaje Dealma
13. Some Of The Latest Netgear Launches In 2022
Author: karen minton
14. How Can I Perform Brother Printer Hard Reset?
15. Transcription Services And Translation Services
Author: CharlotteB Cuddy