ALL >> General >> View Article
Google Confirms That Pixel 6 Pro Charges At 23w And Not 30w
Google has launched its best-ever smartphone, Pixel 6 Pro, and boasted for its 30W charging.
However, soon after its launch, people found that it’s pretty slow at charging and not what Google has promised (30W). Further, the users found that it charges at 22W and not 30W. But now Google has officially acknowledged its 23 W charging and added further that the phone charges at 30W until the battery is charged 80%, and then it reduces because of battery concerns. Moreover, Google has also mentioned its variant Pixel 6’s charging at 21W.
Google tested Google Pixel 6 series and accepted the charging speed users experienced. It said Pixel 6 Pro charges at max. 23W and not at 30W. Further, the company explained that phone charges at 23W and 13 W if you average. Google has asked to go through our post on the Pixel community forum to know how it charges. Here is what ...
... the company found while charging Pixel 6 Pro.
Google said multiple reasons might affect the charging, such as battery temperature, design, charger type, systems usage, and battery cell. Considering the said factors, charging may differ from user to user. It further added, “the company has optimized its lithium-ion battery in a way that it charges at a high rate when the battery level is low. For example, Google tested and found it takes only 30 minutes to charge 50% of the battery if you use its official 30W charger. Moreover, it found the phone charges 80% in one hour depending on the battery usage and temperature. To users’ surprise, Google revealed that it takes almost 111 minutes to charge fully.
It has also mentioned the reason why charging slows down after 80% of battery charge. It confirms battery charging reduces gradually for improving battery life and maintaining a suitable temperature; its new feature, “adaptive charging,” affects the charging.
Google confirmed the actual charging speeds of both Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro with a wired charger remains 21W and 23W, respectively.
Further, the company has also mentioned the wireless charging speed for both phones may differ when you use a new Pixel stand.
Google acknowledged the charging speeds of both Pixel 6 and 6 Pro to be 23W which is much lower than 30W as the company has specified in Pixel 6 Pro’s specs. But the company has also claimed that it maintains the speed they mentioned in specs to a certain level of charging. For example, they found Pixel 6 Pro charged 50% in just 30 minutes but later, the speed slowed down gradually because of battery health concerns.
General Articles1. Kiddie Birthday Themes Inspired By Food
2. How To Encourage Kids To Participate In Fitness Activities
3. Global Polyol Sweeteners Market 2021 Key Drivers And Restraints, Regional Outlook, End-user Applicants By 2026
4. All About Epoxy Coating - New Era Pipes & Fittings
Author: New Era Pipe Fittings
5. Ideas For Online Business
6. Canada Immigration 2022: A Complete Guide To Migrate To Canada From India
Author: Sanjay Yadav
7. Benzoic Acid Market Report Covers Future Trends With Research 2022-2027
8. Why One Can Consider Buying Frozen Foods Online?
Author: Gayatri Tampi
9. Your Pets Also Deserve Medical Care
Author: Powell Veterinary Service Inc.
10. Educational Games That Can Improve Touch And Feel Sense In Children
11. Best Educational Games For Kids
12. Cómo Reservar Una Reserva De Vuelos Barato En Línea
Author: Viaje Dealma
13. Some Of The Latest Netgear Launches In 2022
Author: karen minton
14. How Can I Perform Brother Printer Hard Reset?
15. Transcription Services And Translation Services
Author: CharlotteB Cuddy