ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Learn To Remove Pin From Your Windows 11 Screen
Is your Windows Account PIN giving you any trouble? Do you wish to remove the PIN from your Windows 11 lock screen? Many of us prefer to set up a PIN or password on the home screen of our computers and mobile devices so that no one but us can unlock them. It is a great choice to protect our devices and data from unauthorized access. All the devices that we use come with multiple inbuilt security features that we can easily use. And the option to set up a PIN or a password on the home screen is included in all the smart devices. Also, for some reason, sometimes we need to disable these security features on our smartphones and computers. And one can easily remove the PIN from their Windows 11 home screen.
Windows 11 has now finally arrived for all Windows device users worldwide. It is a much easier task for anyone to get this upgraded Windows version on their device. If you have also switched to Windows 11 and want to remove the PIN from your computer’s home screen, you are in the right place now. The following post will cover the technique following which anyone can disable this security feature on their Windows 11 device. ...
... So, please consider going through this complete guide for getting all the information.
Removing PIN from Windows 11 home screen
Any Windows 11 user can easily remove the PIN from their computer screen lock. You will be able to do so by going to the Settings section on your device. Here, we have mentioned the whole procedure step-wise that you can easily follow. So, without any further delay, let’s see what steps you will need to follow to remove the PIN from your Windows 11 lock screen.
Instructions for removing the PIN from Windows 11 home screen
Here are the instructions that one must follow to remove the PIN from their Windows 11 home screen;
You will start the task by launching the Settings app on your Windows 11 computer. To do so, you will press the Windows + I” keys altogether.
Alternatively, you can get to the Settings section from the Windows search option.
And once you get to the Settings section, go to the left pane menu and click on the “Accounts” option.
After this, jump to the right pane menu and click on “Sign-in Options.”
Now, when you click on the PIN (Windows Hello) option, you will be able to notice that the “Remove” button is greyed out.
You will now navigate to the Additional Settings section, where you will have to look for the “For improved security, only allow Windows Hello sign-in for Microsoft account” option.
You will have to turn off the toggle button placed next to the option mentioned above.
After you are done making the changes, close the window for the changes to take effect.
You will then re-open the Settings window and go to the “Sign-in Options” again. And then, select the PIN option and click on the “Remove” button.
Click the “Remove” button once again, after which you will be asked to enter the password linked to your Microsoft account.
At last, after entering the password, you will click the “Ok” button. And that’s it.
So, that’s how anyone can remove PIN from their Windows 11 home screen. And this is all for today. Please stay connected to our website to read more posts like this.
Computers Articles1. What Is Clone Phishing?
2. For What Reason Is Cybersecurity Important For Banks?
3. What Are Cybersecurity Services?
4. Why Organisations Should Invest In A Managed Detection And Response Plan
5. Interactive Flat Panel The Next Big Thing In Education
Author: Optoma India
6. Update Features To Know When Installing Windows 10
7. How Buying Good Os And Applications Makes You Ready For Hybrid Work Culture?
8. Advance Multitasking Windows Os Within-built Security And Apps
9. Where To Get Original Microsoft Office 2019 Download Ay Good Rates?
10. Why Office 2019 Is The Best Software Suite For Microsoft Windows?
11. Why Windows 10 Operating System Is So Popular For Personal & Business Usage?
12. Important Points About Licensed Office 2019 Software You Should Know
13. How To Make Your Homes Equipped For Future Hybrid Work Culture?
14. Buy Licensed Andgenuine Licensed Microsoft Office For Professional And Personal Use
15. Why Windows 10 Ltsb Is So Popular Among Business Community