ALL >> Business >> View Article
Cryptocurrency Allowed To Flourish With Exceptions, Legal Framework For Regulation To Be Formalized
A bundle of speculations is swirling around the atmosphere right from the moment, news about the scheduled tabling of a bill on the cryptocurrency has come out. The winter session of parliament is to be commenced from 29 November. Among the bills listed to be deliberated on, in the session, is the bill titled” The Cryptocurrency and Regulation of Official Digital Currency,2021”. The said is the bill which is likely to decide the fate of 20 million crypto investors in India.
In an earlier meeting of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Finances, a group of industry experts reached the consensus that crypto-currency in indeed the future and technology has to be leveraged but the regulation of the realm is imperative. Especially when everyday newspapers are flashing big headlines promising hefty returns on cryptocurrency investments, customer interest needs to be protected. And, this has been realized as a major concern for the policy makers as well.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, also in his virtual address at an important cybersecurity forum “Sydney Dialogue” underlined the importance of regulating the crypto ...
... sphere. He called out on the world to work in alliance to prevent the possible destructive usages of this framework.
RBI is purportedly said to be working on a facilitative platform that will operationalize an official digital currency. The frameworks for regulation of the existing cryptocurrencies (or their possible repeal) are to be formulated in the coming winter session. The rumour is that all private cryptocurrencies are to be banned with the governments’ official digital currency monopolising the crypto market.
In the light of the recent news and above developments, market for cryptocurrency has plunged drastically with major names like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ether witnessing a dump in their market price. However, trustworthy official sources have assured that whatever happens, government will make sure to provide the investors with a sufficient window to exit the market.
InfotonicsMedia is a software consulting company with HQ in New Delhi, India, an operative office in the US. We render software consulting and development for your digital progress.
Business Articles1. Wood Burning Stove Installation Tips And Advice
Author: John Burdis
2. Things That Consider Before Implementing The Iso 9001 Quality Manual
3. Selecting The Perfect Prototype Sheet Metal For Your Needs
Author: China Be-cu
4. Top Reasons To Get Hands-on Maqdis Quran
Author: Online Islamic Book
5. A Quick Guide For Best Elearning Vendor
6. Follow These Simple Vastu Tips For A Healthier Home
7. Is California Fba Prep Service California Worth The Hype?
Author: Empire Prep Services
8. What Are The Major Hazards Of Scaffolding Safety?
9. The Best Hydraulic Breaker Chisel
Author: Russell Elijah
10. A Better Communication With Outsourcing Call Centre
11. 3 Ways To Hire A Team To Begin Your Own Business
12. 6 Factors To Consider Before Launching A Product Or Service
Author: Philomath Research
13. Best Mietkaution In Usa
14. Buy Latest Fancy Bangles Online
Author: Nidhi Pethe
15. How Much A Dry Van & Reefers Can Earn In A Year – Real-time Calculation
Author: This Article Describes an average revenue made b