ALL >> General >> View Article
How To Apply For Passport
To apply for a passport, at first go to Google and search for “Passport Seva”. Then go to the Passport Seva online portal through this link (https://www.passportindia.gov.in/). Then we have to click on the “Home” page of that online portal and complete the registration by clicking on the “Register Now” option. Then login to that online portal with that registered login Id. After login, we will see there is a link “Apply for Fresh Passport/Re-issue of Passport” will be written there. After that, click on that link and the blank form will open. Then fill in the form with all the details and click on the submit button. Finally, the form will submit. After submitting the form, we will see one more link “Pay and Schedule Appointment” on the submitted application. First of all, it is mandatory to make an online payment to book an appointment (PSK/POPSK/PO). There will be many modes for online payment, people have to choose any one of them. Those options are: (1) Credit/Debit Card (MasterCard and Visa),(2) Internet Banking (State Bank of India (SBI) Associate Banks and Other Banks) (3) SBI Bank Challan.
... this 3 types of modes, people have to pay money through one of these modes. After all this done, schedule an appointment (there will be few dates, out of which they have to select a date at their convenience). Basically, people have to pay 1500/- Rs. For application form.
Finally, after finishing all the application process, there will one link “Print Application Receipt”. Click on that link and print the application receipt with Application Reference Number / Appointment Number. ( Note: Take this application receipt while going to the Passport Office. If this application receipt is not available in your hand, then an SMS with appointment details will also be accepted as a proof while going to the Passport Office).
Take all original documents to the passport office where the appointment has been booked.
Below are the names of the original documents that need to be taken to the passport office:
• Aadhaar card
• Voter ID card
• Electricity bill
• Rent agreement
• Driving License (if available)
• PAN card
• Bank passbook of running account
• Parent’s Passport Copy/Spouse’s Passport Copy (if available)
• Certificate from employer of reputed companies on letterhead.
• Parent’s all documents (Aadhaar card, Voter Id card, PAN card etc.)
• 10th/12thleaving certificate and both results are required.
• Birth Certificate
• Passport size photo
• College ID card
Then, go to the Passport Office with every document and then they will take one picture of the people and take SMS charge (after completing every process, you will get notification by SMS/E-mail) and take passport cover charge if peoplewant to give it. Otherwise, people can track every process by using their application number from online site. Then, after all the formalities are completed in the PassportOffice,people will be called for police verification one day. After all the verifications are done there, passport will come to house within 10 days to 15 days or 20 days.
General Articles1. Kiddie Birthday Themes Inspired By Food
2. How To Encourage Kids To Participate In Fitness Activities
3. Global Polyol Sweeteners Market 2021 Key Drivers And Restraints, Regional Outlook, End-user Applicants By 2026
4. All About Epoxy Coating - New Era Pipes & Fittings
Author: New Era Pipe Fittings
5. Ideas For Online Business
6. Canada Immigration 2022: A Complete Guide To Migrate To Canada From India
Author: Sanjay Yadav
7. Benzoic Acid Market Report Covers Future Trends With Research 2022-2027
8. Why One Can Consider Buying Frozen Foods Online?
Author: Gayatri Tampi
9. Your Pets Also Deserve Medical Care
Author: Powell Veterinary Service Inc.
10. Educational Games That Can Improve Touch And Feel Sense In Children
11. Best Educational Games For Kids
12. Cómo Reservar Una Reserva De Vuelos Barato En Línea
Author: Viaje Dealma
13. Some Of The Latest Netgear Launches In 2022
Author: karen minton
14. How Can I Perform Brother Printer Hard Reset?
15. Transcription Services And Translation Services
Author: CharlotteB Cuddy