ALL >> Business >> View Article
Steer Clear From Pollution, One Mask At A Time
It’s a known fact that air pollution can harm the human body, a thorough study has proven that air pollution can damage the lungs, heart, and to an extent brain too. It is estimated that outdoor air pollution causes more than 3M deaths worldwide each year.
In response, several cities have introduced policies aimed at reducing urban air pollution. However, as time is required to implement policies intended to improve air quality, a growing number of pedestrians and bicyclists are choosing to wear masks or other devices that claim to reduce the risks. Masks are an appropriate tool to beat air pollution, they immensely reduce the risk caused by air pollution.
Read on to find out what makes up air pollutants.
Air pollution is a combination of harmful particles and gases, these gases include ozone, carbon monoxide, nitrogen dioxide, etc. While gases can have harmful effects, research indicates that we should be most concerned about the negative health impacts of fine particles as well, specifically those under 2.5 microns in size.
So the question which bothers most of us is, “Are face masks ...
... effective in reducing or preventing air pollution exposure?”
Well for one, their ability to limit exposure depends upon the type of pollutant, the mask itself, and how it is used. Masks are designed to protect the user from inhaling harmful particulate matter. Among the many masks available, those known as “N95 respirators” give perfect protection against air pollution.
N95 masks are particularly effective in providing protection against particles smaller than 0.3 microns. Bacteria are usually larger but viruses and many fine particles in motor-vehicle emissions are smaller. Which can easily permeate the cotton mask.
Studies suggest that wearing a particle-filtering N95 mask can reduce the short-term exposure effects on the heart and blood vessels of exposure to urban air pollution.
Sva: Trana The Mask Lab is the manufacturer of premium quality masks and they meet the specifications of IS 9473 masks. It has three non-woven fabric layers; a hydrophobic outer layer that is fluid-resistant, a melt-blown center, and a moisture-absorbing inner layer. Not only do they protect from viruses and bacteria, but they are also effective in filtering harmful airborne particulate matters. The raw material is sourced from certified dealers and then tested in their state of art facilities. These masks are lightweight, breathable, and soft against the face, with adjustable nose pins, for that perfect snug fit over the nose.
The ear loops are made of the softest material which can be easily stretched over the ear to cover your entire mouth area leaving no room for gaps. The ear loops are specifically made of the best quality material to go easy on your ears. Sva: Trana The Mask Lab N95 provides maximum coverage.
All their masks including the N95 masks are easily available on all e-commerce websites like Amazon and Snapdeal. Do go through the details before ordering, for any details, visit the website at https://themasklab.in/
Business Articles1. Beginners Guide To Account-based Marketing
2. We Will Guide How Cement Bricks Will Help You For Constructing The Better Future
3. Best Truck Floor Mats Must Be Used To Keep The Floor Protected!
4. 6 Mukhi Rudraksha Silver Pendant
5. Buy Mobile Signal Booster Online And Get The Best Deal On It!
Author: Jackson Torres
6. لماذا تريد المزيد من الشركات الاستعانة بمصادر خارجية لخدمات الموارد البشرية؟
7. China Anlotinib Hydrochloride Market Trends, Application And Regional Forecast To 2021-2025
Author: james Grey
8. How Does Annual Maintenance Contract By Professionals Help With Complete Servicing?
9. Global Antifungal Drugs Market Trends, Application And Regional Forecast To 2021-2027
Author: james Grey
10. Why It Is Better To Start Using Solar Power Today?
11. China Cotton Import Market Trends, Application And Regional Forecast To 2022-2030
Author: james Grey
12. Htc's Vive Focus 3 Headset Upgrades And Improvements
Author: Gracee Smith
13. Audio Visual Companies In Birmingham Strive Hard To Install The Most Advanced Av Systems!
Author: ALTA Systems
14. Pmma Nanoparticles Are Also Named As Bone Cement!
Author: Alpha Nanotech Inc.
15. Global Carbon Fiber Market Research Report (2021-2026)