ALL >> Business >> View Article
Acetonitrile Uses, Storage, And More 101
Acetonitrile is the chemical compound with the formal C2H3N or CH3CN that the chemical industries in Gujarat will create. The synonyms of Acetonitrile are, Methanecarbonitrile, Ethyl nitrile, Cyanomethane, and Methyl Cyanide. It is the simplest organic nitrile, which is a colourless liquid. You can get the chemical compound at one of the leading acetonitrile manufacturers in India,” DAYARAM CHEMICALS PVT. LTD.” Usually, it will be used as a polar aprotic solvent in organic synthesis and in the purification of butadiene. Industrially, it is used as a solvent for the manufacture of pharmaceuticals and photographic film. It plays a significant role as the dominant solvent used in the manufacture of DNA oligonucleotides from monomers. Its ultraviolet transparency UV cutoff, low viscosity and low chemical reactivity make it a popular choice for high-performance liquid chromatography `(HPLC). It is widely used in battery applications because of its relatively high dielectric constant and ability to dissolve
electrolytes. For similar reasons, it is a popular solvent in cyclic voltammetry.
... should be store contents under argon/Nitrogen.
2.Acetonitrile should be kept in a dry place.
3.Acetonitrile should be kept in the cool and well-ventilated place
4.Acetonitrile should be kept at the containers that should close tightly
Uses of Acetonitrile
1.Acetonitrile will be used in creating perfumes
2.Acetonitrile will be used in lithium batteries.
3.Acetonitrile will be used in chemical laboratories for the detection of materials such as pesticide residues.
4.Acetonitrile will be used for spinning fibres and for casting and molding of plastic materials.
5.Acetonitrile will be used for the extraction of fatty acids from animal and vegetable oils.
6.Acetonitrile will be used to manufacture Pharmaceuticals.
Additional Information about Acetonitrile
1.The flashpoint of the Acetonitrile will be 42 °F
2.The boiling point of the Acetonitrile will be 81.3°C to 82.1°C
3.The specific gravity of the Acetonitrile will be 0.786
4.The solubility of the Acetonitrile - Miscible in water
5.The appearance of the Acetonitrile will be colourless liquid
6.The molecular formula of the Acetonitrile will be C2H3N or CH3CN
7.The molecular weight of the Acetonitrile will be 41.05
8.The Cas No of the Acetonitrile will be 75-05-8
The Bottom Line
Are you looking to make a purchase of 160 Kg MS DRUM o or more acetonitrile chemical compounds? Make sure to contact one of the leading acetonitrile suppliers in India, like DAYARAM CHEMICALS PVT. LTD. They are the ISO 9001 and 15001 certified group of companies that supplies quality chemical compounds like Acetonitrile.
Business Articles1. What Are The Qualities Of A Good Security Guard?
Author: Logan Hartley
2. Organic Yeast Market: An Exclusive Study On Upcoming Trends And Growth Opportunities
Author: Lucintel LLC
3. Enzymes Market Is Projected To Reach $14.7 Billion By 2025
4. Why Is Al Maya The Best Food Distributor?
5. Apm Commercial Paving And Parking Lot Paving Bay Shore Ny
6. Top 5 Child Nft Artists Who Are Ruling The Industry
Author: alicia adley
7. A 3-minute Read On The Uber For Massage Services App Development
Author: Clara Fernandas
8. Why Do Most People Like Interior Design?
Author: The Archspace
9. Decorative Flooring Services
10. Best Store For Wholesale Junior Clothing
Author: Bonnie Hill
11. Medtronic Newsletter
Author: haven smith
12. Benefits & Features Of Astronomical Street Light Timers
13. Lucintel Forecasts Mycotoxin Testing Market To Reach Grow At A Cagr Of 6%-8% From 2020 To 2025
Author: Lucintel LLC
14. Global Manager Group Celebrates Thanksgiving And Blackfriday With 20% Discount Offer On Documents And Training Kits
Author: Global Manager Group
15. Sit, Stand, And Move: The Advantages Of Height-adjustable Desks
Author: samaira reddy