ALL >> General >> View Article
RTO Pune and RTO RTO Pimpri Chinchwad comes under transport department of Maharashtra. RTO office Pune and RTO office Pimpri Chinchwad is responsible for traffic regulations, Road tax collection, issue of Driving liecnce,vehicle registration and other associated works such as transfer of ownership,HP addition/termination, NOC etc. in Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad areas respectively. To manage the administrative works in Pune and its surrounding area there are 2 RTO office in Pune namely Pune RTO office and Pimpri Chinchwad RTO office. Itzeazy provides RTO service in Pune. So, your serach for RTO agent Pune ends here.
The functions of RTO Pune are stated as follows:
• Execution of the MV Act.
• Emphasize on the co-ordinated growth of Road Transport via the permit, tax collection regime and levy as per the Bombay Motor Vehicle Act of 1958.
• Issuance/renewal of driving permits and other related services.
• Issuance/renewal of licenses and related services.
• Collection of Road Tax.
Types of Driving Licence issued in RTO Pune
• Motorcycles ...
... with gear (MCWOG): Applicants must be 18 years of age or above with valid/appropriate required documents. These are Light Motor Vehicles used for private, commercial or transport purpose.
• Two-wheelers without gear (MCWG): Supplied for mopeds or two-wheelers lacking gear.
• Motorcycle with an engine capacity of up-to 50cc: Applicants must be 16 years of age or above and should have the consent of his/her guardian or parents along with the valid required documents.
• Light motor vehicles(LMV): Three-wheelers and four-wheelers fall under this class of driving permit. The licence holder can drive cars, jeeps, vans and so on.
• Heavy commercial vehicles: Applicants must be at least 8th standard qualified or equal to 18 years of age with driving training certificate from a registered school under the state government. There are several categories under this type of commercial vehicle permit like heavy passenger carrier, heavy goods carrier, and so on.
• Driving License for road rollers, trailers, etc.
Additional information: Cab and Auto Rickshaw drivers can operate using their personal Light Motor Vehicle license.
Types of Vehicle Registration in RTO Pune:
• Temporary Vehicle Registration: This is provided for a limited period of time by the dealer of the vehicle at the time of purchase and is valid only for one week. This is just a basic registration that makes it legal for a person to drive the vehicle and in some cases can be extended up to one month. However, he/she has to get it registered permanently within a period of seven days.
• Permanent Vehicle Registration: This refers to the actual registration of the vehicle at the concerned RTO within one week of the delivery of the vehicle. The validation of permanent registration is for 15 years and needs renewal with the RTO of Pune.
General Articles1. Why Office Desks Are Important For Any Corporate House?
Author: office master
2. How To Cut In Painting
3. Chennai Super Kings Beats Kolkata Knight Riders Ipl 2021
Author: Karthik Chandra
4. Get To Know About All Available Ivf Packages In Delhi And Associated Benefits
Author: Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour
5. Overview On Carbon Steel Flanges
Author: Western Steel Agency
6. Mankind Pharma: Enabling A Healthier World
Author: Karan Kumar
7. 6 Ways Pallets Can Make Your Warehouse Operations More Efficient
Author: pallets in poole
8. Why Your Store Design And Layout Should Appeal To Young Shoppers
Author: shopfitters London
9. L & T Valve Dealer In India - Ridhiman Alloys
Author: ridhiman alloys
10. Yellow Hakik Mala
Author: Shikha Sharma
11. Ecommerce Marketing Strategies
12. What Is Devops As A Service?
Author: sataware tech
13. Top Quality Mild Steel Pipes And Tubes Manufacturer And Supplier In India
Author: tirox steel
14. Make Your Discussions Smooth And Health With Contemporary Meeting Tables
Author: office master
15. Top Innovative Uses Of Container Shelter
Author: Quality Domes Direct