ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Start A Successful Referrals Program - Complete Guide For E-commerce Marketers
People talk in detail about their latest purchase, the experience they had at the new fitness club, the food they tasted in the newly opened restaurant and the service they received from the staff.
Know more about Lootly at
And that talk influences our shopping choices big time.
How often do you go to check out a new restaurant once a friend tells you about their mouth-drooling food?
Or hurry to buy that new pair of jeans once a friend tells you the store offers free shipping and an awesome discount?
Why is referral marketing effective?
• Decreases your customer-acquisition costs
Digital advertising costs have been on the steady rise for several years now causing businesses to spend a small fortune and not get a proper return on their investment. While digital advertising is far better than traditional advertising regarding return, there’s still the fact that only 33% of consumers trust online ads, ...
... whereas a whooping 93% of consumers trust referrals from people they know.
Referral marketing is performance-based, and as such leaves no room for guessing; your true cost happens only when you gain a new customer.
• Increases sales
People are 4x more likely to buy something when referred by a friend and will likely spend 2x more when being referred to a business.
A carefully crafted referral strategy not only brings in new customers, but also increases the average order value.
• Creates brand advocates
When people like a product, they will tell their friends and family. When they’re incentivized to do so, they will advocate about your business even more. They eventually become your salesforce; a win-win scenario!
• Builds brand awareness
People like to share a positive experience, a product they love and use religiously. This is a form of social currency; we share with others what makes us look good and unique. When you have an awesome product and an interesting story behind it, you can easily build a community of like-minded people, and referrals facilitate this process.
Referral marketing is probably the most powerful and reliable growth strategy for e-commerce businesses. People are more prone to try something out when someone they trust describes their experience and their satisfaction with your product.
So, craft your story and create your strategy today to grow your business!
woocommerce customer loyalty program, best shopify referral program, referral marketing, shopify referral program, shopify referral software, customer loyalty program software, best customer loyalty programs, loyalty program software, loyalty marketing program, bigcommerce loyalty program, shopify loyalty program, shopify customer loyalty program
Computers Articles1. Redefine Excellence With Top-notch Opencart Development Company
Author: Rushabh Patel
2. How To Find The Best Deals Online When You Are In The Market To Buy A Fan Filter Unit For Your Pc
3. How Android Platform Rules The Gaming Industry
Author: Zvky Design
4. Basic Finish Care Of Piano | Piano Repair
Author: NY Piano Works
5. 5 Reasons To Call A Local Computer Repair Company In Adelaide
Author: John Smith
6. To Search For Unknown Exoplanets, Astronomers Have Sought Help From Armchair Astronomers
Author: Elina John
7. Here’s How One Can Change The Wallpaper On A Chromebook
Author: Elina John
8. Why Should You Implement A Help Desk Into Your Education Institute
Author: Maulik Shah
9. How Help Desk Software Can Improve Patients Experience
Author: Maulik Shah
10. How To Open A Dll File? [simple Steps]
Author: himanshu khare
11. What Is Pharming And How To Protect Yourself
12. What Is Https Phishing?
13. Types Of Curtains & Types Of Blinds & Curtains And Blinds
Author: Jackie Blese
14. How Does Google Earn Money?
Author: Karan Kumar
15. Manage All Your It Storage Infrastructure With Stor2rrd
Author: Sean Harrison