ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Hydroponic Management Technology Of Organic Lettuce
Compared with ordinary soil cultivation, hydroponic organic lettuce has the advantages of good quality, high commodity value, less diseases and pests and no continuous cropping obstacles. The method of static hydroponic organic lettuce is simple and easy to operate, which is suitable for popularization in production. Let's introduce the hydroponic management technology of organic lettuce pollen trim tray:
1.Variety selection and seasonal arrangement:
Organic lettuce likes cold, grows best in the temperature range of 15 ℃ ~ 25 ℃ in winter and spring, grows slowly below 15 ℃, grows poorly above 30 ℃, and is very easy to bolt and blossom. Hydroponic organic lettuce is suitable for loose leaf lettuce.
2.Seedling cultivation and colonization:
(1) Seedling raising: take the seedling tray and use vermiculite as the seedling substrate. Before sowing, soak the vermiculite with water, spread the seeds evenly on the vermiculite, and then cover it with a layer of vermiculite equivalent to ...
... twice the seeds, water it through, and the seedlings can emerge in 5 ~ 7 days under the temperature of 20 ℃. After emergence, the seedlings were irrigated with nutrient solution with EC Value (main index conductivity of water quality standard) of 1.6 ~ 1.8.
(2) planting: take foam board, make a hole every 20 centimeters, aperture 2.5 centimeters, and cover the hydroponics container tightly. Put nutrient solution in the container, with EC Value of 1.6 ~ 1.8. When the organic lettuce seedlings grow to 2 true leaves, they are planted separately. First, wash the vermiculite at the root of the seedling, wrap the sponge on the stem base, and then plug the seedlings into the foam board hole. Keeping the stem base dry and breathable can greatly reduce the occurrence of root and stem base diseases.
3.Management and recovery:
The management process of Hydroponic Lettuce is very simple. After planting, in order to keep the nutrient solution level stable and consistent, the nutrient solution can be added once in 2 ~ 3 days, with water temperature of 20 ℃ ~ 22 ℃ and pH value of 6 ~ 6.5. When the seedlings have 3 ~ 4 true leaves, adjust the EC Value of 1.8 ~ 2, add nutrient solution according to the situation, and grow into commercial vegetables in about 20 ~ 25 days.
In family cultivation, you can use the way of picking leaves to eat as you pick to keep fresh. Production is generally a one-time harvest. In order to intuitively show the characteristics of hydroponic vegetables, it is better to take a part of white roots. In order to reduce the nitrate content in organic lettuce, it is not necessary to supplement nutrients one week before harvest, but only add water herb trim tray.
4.Diseases and pests:
There are few diseases and insect pests in hydroponic organic lettuce. In nutrient solution hydroponics, it is very important to keep the nutrient solution clean, because once root diseases occur, they will spread quickly and cause irreparable losses. In addition to the disinfection of nutrient solution, the nutrient solution shall be completely updated once a month. Aphids, red spiders and other pests sometimes occur in summer, which can be effectively controlled.
Home and Garden Articles1. How And That You Will Include Color To Stainless Metal Kitchen Area Cabinets
2. Keep Your Fireplace Clear & Save Your Family With Chimney Sweep Cleaning Service
Author: John Anderson
3. Get The Air Conditioning Repair You Require
Author: Air Conditioning Newbury
4. Decrease The Risk Of Fire Expense Of Restoration With Chimney Restoration Levittown, Pa
Author: Jason Franco
5. Harvesting Technology Of Onion Large Plant Seed Production For Two Consecutive Years
Author: doris zhang
6. What Should You Renovate Before Selling Your Apartment In Manhattan?
7. Sings That Your Air Conditioner Needs Urgent Replacement
8. The Best Digital Kitchen Scale 2021
9. What Exactly Is A Laundry Service That Does The Washing And Folding For You?
10. Manchester House Carpets - Are You Getting The Best Deal?
Author: Floor Express
11. Top Bath Mat Set Designs For Luxurious Bathroom
Author: Andrew Lee
12. Paver Contractors In Hillside Nj
13. Halloween House Designing Tips
Author: Diane Barnes
14. Halloween Decoration Concepts - Easy Tips For A Spooky Residence
Author: Diane Barnes
15. Have A Well-organized Wholesale Kitchen Cabinets Nj Most Suited To Your Kitchen
Author: Peter Welsh