ALL >> Education >> View Article
Things To Know Before Going To Study Mbbs In Ukraine In 2021
Do you wish to study MBBS Abroad? If yes, then MBBS in Ukraine is one of the best options for you as it is favorite destination of many Indian students. Many students want to study MBBS in India but can’t get a medical seat in India due to tough competition. So, there is an opportunity for such students to study MBBS in Ukraine for MBBS abroad. Before getting enrolled in any Ukrainian Universities to study MBBS, you must know certain facts it. Students willing to study there must know about the eligibility, fees structure, universities, courses offered etc. in medical universities of the country.
Now days, Ukraine is gaining a lot of popularity among Indian students who want to pursue their MBBS from abroad. Ukraine has many world-class Medical Universities which are government and offers MBBS, MD and different degrees in medicine at a very affordable price as compared to private medical colleges in India. The students who complete their MBBS or other medical degree from medical universities in Ukraine are qualified to practice or apply for a job in any ...
... part of the world as universities are recognized by MCI, WHO and other international organization.
First Know about the eligibility criteria to study MBBS in Ukraine
•Pass 12th with 50% marks from recognized board in India and with subjects Biology, Physics, and Chemistry as compulsory subjects
•Qualifying marks in entrance exam NEET. Qualifying NEET exam is necessary otherwise your degree will not be valid in India
•Students must be of 17+ ages on 31st December in the year of admission
And along with it is essential to have following qualities in students
•A passion and an interest towards studying medicine to become doctor
•A wish to explore your academic interest globally
•The wish to become a successful and knowledgeable MBBS doctor of international standards
•A pledge to undertake to your medical degree with best interest
Cost to Study MBBS course in Ukraine
Second thing to consider or know about MBBS is Ukraine is your budget for it
Studying MBBS in Ukraine is extremely affordable because it provides MBBS course at very low-cost fees
The typical tuition fee for Ukrainian Medical Universities is;
Lowest tuition fee - 3950 USD approx.(per year)
Highest tuition fee - 5000 USD approx. (per year)
And the approximate living cost is 150 USD to 200 USD per month which is additionally considerably within budget.
What Courses are offered by medical universities in Ukraine?
Following courses are offered by best medical universities in Ukraine
1.Faculty of General Medicine ( MBBS or MD)
2.Faculty of Dentistry / Stomatology (BDS)
3.Faculty of Pharmacy
4.Faculty of Nursing
5.Post Graduate (PG) & Doctorate (Ph.D.) Courses : Almost in all faculties
6.Preparatory Department / Pre-medical courses for foreign students
Documents required to take admission for MBBS in Ukraine
• Original passport of the students
• Student’s Birth certificate
• Qualifying 12th mark sheet in original
• For visa process Signed authority letter in Original.
• Sponsorship Affidavit on 10 Rs. Stamp paper in Original
• Original statement with stamp of minimum balance Rs. 4.5 lakh
• If account is of less amount and less than six months old, a letter from the director
• If the checking account is of the student minimum Balance of Rs. 3.5 lakh is required
• Passport sized white background 4 photographs for VISA
• Medical Certificate – reputed Private clinic with attached blood report specimen.
• If a student is minor and younger than 18 years then Minor Affidavit of mother and father both required on 10 Rs. Stamp paper.
• Copy of ID of guardian giving Affidavit in original
Best Medical Universities in Ukraine:
There are many universities in Ukraine which are among top100 medical universities of World also. Here are some of the universities to study MBBS in Ukraine for Indian students
• Kharkiv National Medical University
• Lviv National Medical University
• Zaporozhye State Medical University
• Vinnytsia National Medical University
• V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
• Kyiv Medical University, Kiev Campus
Register yourself for winter 2021 intake to study MBBS in Ukraine. Contact AV Global Overseas Education at email@example.com or visit website. Hurry up only few seats are left in medical universities in Ukraine!
Education Articles1. Want To Make A Career In Animation? Here Are Some Top Job Roles
Author: MAAC India
2. Should You Opt For Engineering Degree Or Diploma?
3. What Is An Ethical Hacking ? How To Become An Ethical Hacker
Author: Prasanjit Roy
4. Why Self-grooming Is Important In The Aviation Industry
Author: Aptech Gariahat
5. 7 Things To Know Before Choosing The Best Fashion Design College
6. Develop Your Creative Thinking And Innovation Skills For The Betterment Of An Organisation
Author: Pankaj Deshpande
7. Top 5 Management Institutes In Germany
Author: Storm Overseas
8. Advance & Vision Driving Schools Waterloo, New South Wales
9. Why Does Mathematics Have Unpleasant Memories For Many Adults?
Author: Satjit kumar
10. Reasons To Study Mbbs In Kazakhstan For Indian Students
Author: Twinkle InstituteAB
11. Vidya Chetana - An Ngo Working For Education Of The Underprivileged
Author: vidya chetana
12. 5 Benefits Of Hiring A Professional Cdr Australia Writer
Author: 5 Benefits of Hiring a Professional CDR Australia
13. National Institute Of Technology, Surathkal | Nit Surathkal Courses
14. Oracle Fusion Technical Online Training | Oracle Fusion Technical Course | Hyderabad
Author: Rainbow Training Institute
15. Interesting Food Facts That Every Hotel Management Trainee Must Know
Author: Rohit Dubey