ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
It’s Never Too Early To Start Your Anti-aging Skin Care Routine
What are the visible signs of aging skin?
• Rough, dry and itchy.
• Slack. The loss of the elastic tissue (elastin and collagen) in the skin with age causes your skin to become slack and hang loosely.
• Transparent. This is caused by thinning of the epidermis (surface layer of the skin) and dermis (deeper layer of the skin).
• Fragile. Increased skin fragility is caused by flattening of the area where the epidermis and dermis (layer of skin under the epidermis) come together.
• More easily bruised. This is caused by thinner blood vessel walls.
• More prone to developing skin lesions, such as non-cancerous (benign) tumors.
What below-the-skin changes cause the aging seen in the face?
• Loss of fat below the skin (or what dermatologists call the subcutaneous layer) in your cheeks, temples, chin, nose and eye area. This may result in loosening skin, sunken eyes and a “skeletal” appearance.
• Bone loss may become evident after age 50 and cause slack skin and puckering of the skin around your mouth.
• Cartilage loss in the nose causes drooping ...
... of the nasal tip and makes the bony structures in the nose easier to see.
What are the Ways to Reduce Premature Skin Aging?
The sun plays a major role in prematurely aging our skin. Other things that we do also can age our skin more quickly than it naturally would. To help their patients prevent premature skin aging, dermatologists offer their patients the following tips.
1. Protect your skin from the sun every day.
Apply a protection from SU Shield. This tinted barrier cream provides a physical block for environmental protection with Zinc Oxide and Titanium Oxide. SuShield holds in the skin’s natural moisture without irritation, chemicals, or alcohol irritation. With its natural tinting properties, this cream will give skin a sheer hint of color, without leaving a greasy residue!
2. Apply self-tanner rather than get a tan.
3. If you smoke, stop.
4. Avoid repetitive facial expressions.
5. Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet.
6. Drink less alcohol.
7. Exercise most days of the week.
8. Cleanse your skin gently.
SU Skin Foaming gel-based cleanser that contains light Alpha Hydroxy Acids for gentle exfoliation. Derma Clear removes oil, makeup, and cellular debris with anti-microbial ingredients such as Aloe, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Green Tea. Leave your skin feeling fresh and clean while maintaining balance.
9. Wash your face twice a day and after sweating heavily.
10. Apply a facial moisturizer every day.
Moisturizer traps water in our skin, giving it a more youthful appearance. A liquid infusion of Cucumber, Honey, Hyaluronic Acid, Borage Seed Oil, and more, all blended with deuterium oxide (“heavy water”). This heavy water is natural and has a ‘wetter than water’ hydration activity. The O2 Mist will replenish lost moisture and oxygen in our skin and unlike repeat applications of moisturizer, a mist wont mess up your makeup! Use anytime daily under or over makeup to refresh. Great for post-treatment in sensitive dehydrated skin. Give your skin the drink it needs anytime you need it!
11. Apply Retinol.
Speed up your cellular turnover for skin clarity and firmness. SU Skin 4% Retinol & Vitamin A propionate reduces fine lines and wrinkles, by increasing the production of collagen. This combination serum for Antiaging & Acne also stimulates the production of new blood vessels, improving skin tone and texture. Additional benefits include softening and fading age spots, minimizing pores, and reducing oil production. Use as PM as tolerated or to spot treat as needed for breakouts. Wake up to smooth, healthy new skin.
12. Apply Eye Cream.
Enlighten your eye area with this firming, brightening eye cream. Powerful ingredients such as Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Avocado Oil, Vitamin E, Black Willow Bark, Neem Oil, and Rosemary will help soften deep lines and plump furrows. Bright Eyes reduces the appearances of crepey-darkening skin around the eye area with continued use.
13. Stop using skin care products that sting or burn.
Beauty Articles1. Unbelievable Thoughts You Never Know About Private Label Cosmetic Manufactures
Author: Kazima Cosmetics
2. How To Get Gel Or Nail Polish Removal In London Safely?
3. Gotoboxes Is The Perfect Packaging Choice For French Fry Boxes
Author: Jason Duke
4. Good Hair Salon In Cuba Alabama
Author: Rashed farhan
5. Buy Respiratory Steamer For Beauty Parlours And Clinics Because The Key To Safety Is In Your Hands
Author: Prajwal Prakash
6. Top 5 Benefits Of Scrubbing Your Skin
Author: beauty tips
7. Various Treatments Are Available To Help Improve One’s Self-image
Author: The Carnaby Laser Clinic
8. Ways To Improve Physical Appearance
Author: The Carnaby Laser Clinic
9. Keep Your Color-treated Hair Looking Fab With These Amazing Tips
Author: Mike Oswald
10. 7 Tips For The Most Reliable Skin Of Your Life
11. False Eyelashes Guide: Everything You Need To Know
12. Truth And Techniques For Your Sensitive Skin
Author: Namisha Singh
13. The Advantages Of Using Makeup Remover Cleansing Balm
Author: Maria Goat
14. Anti-wrinkle Injections Cameron Park
15. Skincare Products