ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Kolte-patil Ivy Estate - A Residential Project That’s Wagholi’s Pride
Pune, also dubbed as the 'Oxford of the East' and the 'Detroit of India,' has become one of the most desirable places to live in throughsout the years. This lovely city is home to the most software businesses in India, as well as the National Defence Academy, academic facilities, and much more! With remarkable growth over the last two decades, Pune has earned the distinction of "India's Most Liveable City." Understanding what Pune seems to have in store for the people of India, Kolte Patil is preparing to unveil the best residential project in Wagholi- Ivy Nia.
Wagholi, as a prominent investment area in East Pune, gives Ivy Nia an advantage. Following Kharadi's rapid rise, Wagholi caught the attention of buyers. Because of its proximity to schools, convenience stores, and healthcare facilities, this area is now a highly sought-after location. Not only that, but it is positioned close to a hillock, giving its tenants a cause to wake up early to a breathtaking morning view. When it comes to elements like construction ...
... quality and timely possession, Kolte Patil Ivy Estate in Wagholi, Pune never fails to deliver on that promise. And the fact that 3500+ families live in Ivy Estate attests to this reality as well. Ivy Nia is your last chance to live at Ivy Estate and experience communal living like you've never experienced before. Furthermore, these 3 & 4 RLK homes in Pune are fairly priced to fit the budgets of lower or moderate income group clients and anyone who has always wanted to live in an upscale environment.
Ivy Estate is located in Wagholi, East Pune's hottest investment destination, close to excellent locations such as Kalyani Nagar, Hadapsar, Viman Nagar, Phursungi, Mundhwa, and others. Your children will be educated in prestigious education institutions such as Sharad Pawar International School, Lexicon International School, Moze College of Engineering, and others that are nearer to your residence. You may also stay linked to the rest of the world thanks to Pune International Airport, which is just 10 kilometers away, and the Pune Railway Station, which is only 5 kilometers away.
With all of the like-minded people in the estate, you'll be able to enjoy a lovely combination of various cultures in your immediate surroundings. A large area is dedicated to plants, providing you with a clean and energetic environment. Everyone, from toddlers to the elderly, may benefit from the gift of fresh air that estate living provides. Prepare to make wonderful memories with ready-to-use amenities like a party lawn, clubhouse, children's play area, swimming pool, kids pool, and much more. In addition, the property includes ready-to-use amenities such as a designated water source, abundant parking spots, paved roads, and so on.
Book your 2 or 3 BHK flats in Wagholi and get offered with exceptional deals like the one where you also get White Goods.
IVY Nia (The project has been registered via MahaRERA registration number P52100017955 as Ivy Estate-Nia)
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Eviction Studies And Comparison Analysis
Author: Tom Banton
2. What Are The Top 3 Reasons Why Houses For Rent In Casula Are So Popular?
Author: Sarah Addyson
3. Preparing The Best Houses For Sale In Prestons
Author: Sarah Addyson
4. What To Look For When Searching For Houses For Sale In Prestons?
Author: Sarah Addyson
5. Trends Of Real Estate After Second Wave | Good Time Builders
Author: Good Time Builders
6. Advantages Of Investing In Real Estate Ventures In Hyderabad
Author: shathabdhi townships
7. Effective Quality Assurance Programs By Experienced Healthcare Professionals
Author: Mediance Consultancy
8. Are You Living In Cook County? Then Lookout For High Property Taxes!
9. Sbp Group Launches Tricity Greh Parivaas Yojna Only For Government Employees
Author: SBP Group
10. Wise Appraisal Districts Raises Commercial Values 10.2% In 2021
11. "the Very Moment I Saw The 3d Renderings, It Amazed Me"
Author: Larry Musk
12. Builders In Mysore | Real Estate Builders In Mysore
13. What Are The Elements You Need To Keep In Mind For Your Living Room Interior Design?
Author: Nancy Singh
14. 5 Benefits Of Selling A Home To A Cash Home Buyer
Author: Sell House Fast MKE
15. How Will “fuel Shortages” Affect The Economy?
Author: Graham Flaherty