ALL >> Health >> View Article
What Are The Benefits Of The Orthodontic Mask?
A face mask (also called a traction face mask, orthodontic face mask, or reverse tension headgear) is a type of orthodontic headgear used to treat bite and other malocclusion where the upper jaw is pulled too far back. The metal rod is in front of the patient's face, resting on the forehead and chin. The rubber bands are connected to the metal bar and teeth - directly through the patient's lips / mouth. The elastic bands act on the upper jaw forward and downward. Thus, the direction of force is opposite to the standard headgear, which is why this device is also known as a reverse pull headgear.
Mask is a broad term used for an orthodontic appliance that secures the top to exert tension from the outer surface of the patient's jaws. While not all children or adults who have a support will require a mask, the mask is important in certain cases with its advantages. Not everyone who undergoes treatment with a dentist will end up wanting a mask; however, it is an essential part of a positive management strategy and can have several benefits. Maintain intelligence to make it easy for you to stick strictly to the arrangement ...
... that you and your dentist make to ensure the best result.
Importance of cases:- orthodontics only uses a mask when it is essential. This consists of conditions in which it is necessary to stop a large break, the teeth want to be stimulated forward or while a hard overbite underneath delays your smile.
Fast Treatment :- One of the most important benefits of an orthodontic face mask is that it can heal faster in cases that can be complex and lengthy.
Extra Strength :- The orthodontic face mask offers extra strength to move your jaws to the right. The orthodontic Facemask rests on a strip that runs at the back of the neckline or at the beginning for support, creating additional stress.
What is a multi-adjustable mask?
A multi-adjustment face mask is a more flexible version of a face mask or headgear with reverse tension. This allows for regulation and maximum patient comfort. It is classified as a Class III orthodontic headgear. The reverse traction harness is a class III appliance used to correct class III malocclusion in growing patients. An ideal pull back head harness is lightweight, durable, and fully adjustable with air vents to allow free air flow. To ensure maximum effectiveness, a reinforced cross bar is used to hold the harness in place when attached.
The Adaptable Class III Mask that provide the best results are the ones that can be creatively customized, yet very durable and effective. Correct use of the multi-adjustable reversible headgear can help speed up treatment plans and prevent jaw surgery later in life.
We are a Chinese leading orthodontic material manufacturer located in the capital of Zhejiang Province, P.R. China. We are the first one who make self ligating brackets, ceramic self-ligating brackets, archwire for braces and more.
Health Articles1. Trocars Market Worth $762.3 Million By 2023
Author: Markets and Markets
2. Looking For An Online Booking Appointment Platform In India?
3. Best Gifts For Your Significant Other In 2021
4. Why Is Now The Right Time To Begin Your Cbd Business?
5. What Makes A Clinic Different Than A Dentist's Office?
6. What Is Hypnosis?
Author: Becky Hays
7. C-leg And Its Benefits
Author: Sudarsan Swain
8. Otolaryngology Practices- Now Solve All Your Medical Billing Issues With 24/7 Medical Billing Services
Author: Danny Johnsmith
9. Is Your Massage Therapist Inviting Spirits Upon You?
Author: william sons
10. Benefits Of Integrating Ai Tools Into The Clinical Workflow
Author: Marteck Solutions
11. Surface Disinfectant Market - Anticipated To Witness High Growth In The Near Future
Author: robert henric
12. What Is Hatha Yoga: Build Strength And Improve Focus With This Practice!
13. How To Maintain Your Tooth Implants? Read This Guide
Author: Paulo Pinho
14. Using Appropriate Modifiers To Enhance Collections For Podiatry
Author: Danny Johnsmith
15. Residential Air Purifiers Market Worth Usd 13.6 Billion : Increasing Urbanization And Indoor Air Pollution
Author: Rama Sharma