ALL >> Business >> View Article
Preclinical Imaging Market Growth By Products, Reagent And Region
According to research report the preclinical imaging market over the forecast period of 2016 to 2021. The market is expected to reach USD 910.4 Million by 2021; growing at a CAGR of 6.2% during 2016 to 2021.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=841
A number of factors such as the technological advancements in the field of molecular imaging, increasing market demand for non-invasive small animal imaging techniques, and growing number of public-private initiatives and funding to support preclinical researches are propelling the growth of the preclinical imaging market.
Some of the key players operating in the global preclinical molecular imaging market. PerkinElmer, Inc. (U.S.), MILabs B.V. (Netherlands), Bruker Corporation (U.S.), FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation (Japan), Mediso Ltd. (Hungary), MR Solutions Ltd. (U.K.), Aspect Imaging (Israel), LI-COR Biosciences (U.S.), Trifoil Imaging (U.S.) and Miltenyi Biotec GmbH (Germany).
The report analyzes and studies the major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, ...
... and the Rest of the world (RoW).
On the basis of products, the global preclinical molecular imaging market is divided into two major categories, namely, modalities and reagents. Preclinical imaging modalities market is further divided into seven imaging modalities, namely, optical imaging systems, preclinical nuclear imaging systems, micro-MRI systems, micro-ultrasound systems, micro-CT systems, preclinical photo-acoustic imaging systems, and preclinical magnetic particle imaging (micro-MPI) systems.
Similarly, preclinical imaging reagents market is further classified into five segments, namely, optical imaging reagents, nuclear imaging reagents, MRI contrast agents, ultrasound contrast agents, and CT contrast agents. The modality segment is expected to command the larger share in the global preclinical imaging market in 2016.
The larger market share of preclinical imaging modalities segment can primarily be attributed to the extensive application of imaging systems in preclinical research studies across the globe, high cost of the systems, and development & commercialization of technologically advance novel preclinical imaging systems.
Request For Sample Pages: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=841
North America is expected to be the largest regional segment in the global preclinical molecular imaging market in 2016, followed by Europe. However, the Asia-Pacific market is expected to be the fastest growing region with a double-digit CAGR during. A number of factors including continuous government support for pharmaceutical and biotechnology R&D, rising number of translational research activities, increasing public-private investments to support radioisotope production and evolving regulatory scenario across major Asian countries are stimulating the growth of the preclinical imaging market in the Asia-Pacific region.
Mr. Aashish Mehra
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
An innovative professional with 6+ years of progressive experience within the Healthcare industry. with the skills to drive business growth, capitalize on new revenue potential, and manage all aspects of daily internet / eCommerce operations.
Business Articles1. Enhancing Workplace Safety With Reliable Vibration Isolators
2. Leverage Contactless Card-sharing With Digital Business Cards
Author: Angus Carruthers
3. Molecular Cytogenetics Market Size, In-depth Analysis Report And Global Forecast To 2029
4. Navigating The Path To Business Growth- Strategies For Sustainable Expansion
Author: Elijah Peters
5. Launch Your 3d Game On Metaverse Platform
6. Role Of Vaccine Temperature Monitoring With Tempgenius' Wifi Temperature Logging
Author: Chris Miller
7. Transforming Customer Engagement: The Benefits Of Omnichannel Contact Center Software For Telecom Companies Adopting Omnichannel Contact Centre Softwa
8. The Role Of Udyam Registration In Easier Access To Credit And Loans
9. Securing Your Digital Frontier: Exploring Azure Ad Directory Best Practices
10. Unveiling The Power Of Market Intelligence In The Automotive Industry
11. Eternalizing Moments: A Guide To Optimal Birthday Party Photography Services
Author: Rainstar Photography
12. Why Catalog Enrichment Is A Game Changer For E-commerce Businesses
13. Understand The Objectives And The Benefits Of The Iso 27017 Standard For Cloud Service Providers
14. How To Grow Business In Digital Marketing 2024
Author: Ankit Gupta
15. Five Effective Ways Of Networking To Grow Your Business!
Author: Sean Farrow