ALL >> Service >> View Article
Few Steps To Clean Air Conditioner Filters Like A Pro
Cleaning the air filters of your air conditioners is important to avoid the collection of bacteria, dust, mold, and mildew. Often, it is one of the most overlooked aspects. However, ignoring it can result in compromise of air quality and a decrease in the efficiency of the air conditioner. An increase in the dirt on the air filters can also lead to higher electricity bills. So, it is important to clean the air filters at regular intervals. If you are unable to do it yourself, you can avail the help of an Aircon Installation Company or a Split Air-Conditioning Repair and Service provider.
Here are the steps you can follow in order to easily clean the air conditioner filter.
Step 1: Turn Off the Air Conditioner
When you want to clean the air filter, the first step is to turn off the air conditioner. Turning it off ensures that the dirty air does not get circulated in your home.
Step 2: Remove the Air Filter
Once you have turned off the air conditioners, you need to open the air conditioner unit with the help of a screwdriver and remove the air filter. Certain units have a number of air filters. ...
... So, make sure to check all the vents and remove the filters.
Step 3: Vacuum the Air Filter
In order to clean the dirt buildup on the air filter, you will have to use a vacuum cleaner first. Next, with the help of a microfiber cloth, you can clean the dust present around the frame. Removing the top layer of dirt can help in making the next step of cleaning the air filter easy.
Step 4: Wash the Air Filter
To get rid of the remaining dirt on the air filter, washing it is essential. Thoroughly and gently rinse the air conditioner filter outdoors or in a deep sink. Then keep it for some time and let it dry. If you want to deep clean the filter, you can soak it in a solution of warm water and white vinegar. After one hour, do clean it and let it dry.
Step 5: Reinstall the Air Filter
Once all the dirt from the air filter is cleaned, it is ready to be reinstalled. If you find any signs of damage, you can consider a replacement.
Cleaning the air conditioner filter is not a tough task. Following the right process ensures that cleaning is done right. However, in case of any difficulty, you can avail the help of the Air Handling Unit Repair and Installation professionals.
Whether you are looking for Chiller Repair or Freezer Repair and Service, Hitech Air Solutions is the best option. The company can also provide you with services like
Evaporative Cooling Installation, Central Ducted Heating and Cooling repair and service, Package Unit Repair, and Coolroom Repair and Service.
Service Articles1. Why Should You Feed Silage To Your Cattle?
Author: Silage Agro
2. Seven Reasons Why Your Dog Needs Training
Author: Cara Ruth
3. 3 Reasons To Choose A Portable Gantry Crane
Author: Alexios belB
4. Why Adoption Of Digital Pathology Is Still Struggling
5. Most Advanced Aerial Drone Photography To Capture An Unbeatable Shot Of Your Project
Author: Ashesh Shah
6. Car Sales In Brisbane: 4 Things To Avoid When You Buy A Used Car
Author: Kedron Car Centre
7. What Is Employee Provident Fund Scheme, 1952?
Author: Park Global Hr Services
8. Best Flooring For Resale Value
9. Essentials For Building A Brand Strategy
Author: Puzzle Pieces Marketing
10. Mobile App Development Trends In 2021 To Keep An Eye On For Holiday Season
Author: Aliona Miller
11. What Is Daily Rental Car Market Data Scraping Services?
Author: iWeb Scraping Services
12. Always Take Proper Precautions When You Expose Your Ears To Loud Noise
Author: Electronic Shooters Protection
13. Your Ears And The Effects Of Loud Sound
Author: Electronic Shooters Protection
14. Reasons Why Your Business Needs Odoo Implementation In 2021
Author: Alex Forsyth
15. Rent Now - Your Local Rental Specialist - Best Rental Services In Australia
Author: Mark Miller