ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Novisign Developed An Innovative Shelf Display Solution
(1888 PressRelease) NoviSign and Luxx Light Technology embarked on a joint project in the Edeka chain intending to promote them towards being the supermarket of the future.
NoviSign, a market leader in the fields of Digital Signage Solutions, developed a smart solution for pricing, information and marketing on the shelves. This solution brings the next generation of shelf displays and is a glimpse into how stores will look like in the future. No more wasting time and resources, no more inaccuracies in prices nor promotions and no more environmental damage created as a result of using paper stickers. From now on, thanks to NoviSign's technology, the supermarkets will become accurate, flexible and environmentally friendly.
The new technology is designed to manage price changes in automatically way synchronized with POS systems through NoviSign special cloud platform in real-time. In addition, the platform creates a direct engagement with the shoppers at the point of sale, through campaigns, coupons and more, that are presented on the shelf screens and on the kiosk stand that accompanies them.
Recently, NoviSign ...
... Shelf Displays Technology was installed in a branch of the Edeka chain in Germany. They replaced the 300 existing labels in the wine section in favor of 40 High Definition and very narrow shelf screens by Luxx Light Technology, that communicate remotely with the NoviSign software and display multimedia content.
The solution includes an Android application player that is installed over the shelf screens and a player that synchronizes with NoviSign’s CMS (content management system) for downloading content (The NoviSign CMS allows the customers to create media-rich digital signage content in a very simple and friendly way, which allows them to present a dynamic design that reflects the shopping experience in the store). The NoviSign Player pulls the labels’ data from a pricing server and the matching is done by assigning a unique ID from the system to the shelf display. Then labels are assigned to the shelf display by associating the barcode of the product to the on-screen label using the NoviSign Studio or Mobile App.
The Edeka chain reports that due to the change, employees work has become significantly more efficient and the shopper's experience has evidently improved, as sales have increased.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Web Scraping Services Provider Company In Usa
Author: iWeb Scraping Services
2. New Features And Updates Of Odoo Erp 14
Author: Alex Forsyth
3. Which Are The 4 Web Scraping Projects That Will Help You Automate Your Life?
Author: iWeb Scraping Services
4. Top 5 Reasons For Hard Disk Failure?
Author: Anjali Semwal
5. Latest Best Wireless Earphones For Workout In 2021
6. Home Automation With Alexa
Author: Shrawan singh
7. Hot Sale 5mw-100mw Green Dot Laser Alignment
Author: berlin summer
8. Why To Choose Shopware Development Services?
Author: Webkul Software
9. The Key To Downloading High-definition Igtv Instagram Videos
Author: Mahrukh Rehan
10. How To Use Crane Pendant Push Button Station For Eot Crane
Author: Anand Singh
11. Top 5 Benefits Of It Support Services
Author: Harshit Garg
12. Grow Your Business On The Web With Shopify Experts
Author: Bhavna Upadhyay
13. Disposable Medical Device Sensors Market Worth $9.4 Billion By 2026 - Exclusive Report By Marketsandmarkets™
Author: Rosy Wills
14. Effective Tips To Help You Choose The Right Sms Gateway Provider
15. Webkul - Odoo Development Company
Author: Kuldeep Singh