ALL >> Business >> View Article
Ecg Market Worth Usd 10.3 Billion By 2024
According to the new market research report global Diagnostic Electrocardiograph ECG Market is expected to reach USD 10.3 billion by 2024 from USD 7.5 billion in 2019, at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=173
The Factors such as the rising incidence of lifestyle & cardiovascular diseases and increasing geriatric population are expected to propel the growth of the market.
Asia Pacific diagnostic ECG market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
On the basis of region, the diagnostic ECG market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW. The Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Factors such as growth in the geriatric population, growing incidence of chronic diseases, rising healthcare spending, healthcare reforms for infrastructural development, growing demand for advanced technologies, and less stringent regulations are fueling the demand for diagnostic ECG products and services in this region.
The 3-lead ECG segment ...
... is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the diagnostic ECG market during the forecast period
By lead type, the diagnostic ECG market is divided into 12-lead, 5-lead, 3-lead, 6-lead, single-lead, and other lead types (15- and 18-lead). The 3-lead segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This positive growth is primarily due to the fact that these leads are used conjointly with various other cardiac diagnostic tests and during medical procedures.
The hospitals, clinics, and cardiac centers segment accounted for the largest share of the Diagnostic Electrocardiograph (ECG) Market in 2018
By end user, the market is classified into hospitals, clinics, and cardiac centers; ambulatory surgical centers; and other end users. In 2018, the hospitals, clinics, and cardiac centers segment accounted for the largest share of the market. The large share of this segment can primarily be attributed to the growing burden of cardiovascular diseases, which, in turn, is increasing the need for quality cardiology care.
Request For Report Sample: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=173
The Diagnostic Electrocardiograph (ECG) Market is dominated by players such as GE Healthcare (US), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), Nihon Kohden (Japan), Hill-Rom Holdings (US), and Ambu (Denmark).
Mr. Aashish Mehra
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
An innovative professional with 6+ years of progressive experience within the Healthcare industry. with the skills to drive business growth, capitalize on new revenue potential, and manage all aspects of daily internet / eCommerce operations.
Business Articles1. The Importance Of Customized House Shifting Services In Chennai
2. Custom Auto Floor Mats – Get Your Customized Floor Mats
Author: Custo Armor
3. Surprising Benefits Of Video Conferencing Solutions
4. How To Check The Carpenter Having Enough Skills To Work In Your Home?
5. Us Tax Returns Preparation – Hire The Top Preparers For The Work
Author: US Global Tax
6. Understanding The Basics Of Certificate Attestation In Kuwait
Author: sanumol HLG
7. Top Ad Agency In India
Author: Rahul Sharma
8. How To Open Company In Ireland Without Chaos?
Author: LSC and Partners - Corporate Tax Consultancy
9. Best Ways To Track Productivity & Improve Employee Performance
10. India’s Emerging Startup Ecosystem: A Look Into The Future / Swiftnlift Best Business Magazine
Author: Nilesh Sabe
11. Best Property Preservation Work Order Processing Services In San Jose, Ca
Author: RPR Services
12. Industrial Racking System
Author: mex storage
13. 5 Tips When Buying A Copier - Copier Buying Advice
Author: Kajal Walia
14. Gate Valve Manufacturer In Australia
Author: australian valve
15. Household And Air Fresheners Fragrance Market Is Expected To Reach $4 Billion By 2028- An Exclusive Market Research Report By Lucintel
Author: Lucintel LLC