ALL >> Legal >> View Article
The Role Of An Estate Planning Lawyer In Perth
One missing signature or even a wrong word in the will can change the entire intent of a trust or will. So, estate planning is serious business. When it comes to estate planning, it is essential to hire one of the leading trust lawyers in Perth to ensure you have a valid (under the current state laws) and well-established plan. They will work to establish a will or/and testamentary provisions to protect those you leave behind. Also, to protect you in your living years, they will help you establish a health care proxy, living trust, and more. With this, you can protect your family and assets during your lifetime and after your death. Aside from this, estate planning lawyers will help you in many ways. Here we have listed those, which will convince you to hire a skilled estate lawyer.
What Does An Estate Planning Attorney Do?
1. The estate planning lawyers in Perth will work with you, your accountant, and other advisors on the filing of proper tax returns and updating business entity organisational documents.
2. They will instruct you on how often you should review, update or revise your estate plan, and where ...
... to keep the original estate planning documents versus copies.
3. The trust lawyers will guide you in each step and help you properly title beneficiaries on insurance retirement accounts, policies, and more, or move the assets to the trust. This is how they create a successful estate plan. .
4. The lawyers will draft the estate plan documents, which will meet your needs and requirements.
5. After reviewing your philanthropic goals and preferences, you can distribute all or some of your assets with the help of your lawyer.
6. They will identify issues, if any, and advise the client about beneficiaries with special needs or educational requirements, or other family-based complexities.
7. If you need any advice regarding your beneficiaries' educational requirements, special needs, disposition of remains, organ donation, financial and medical directive choices, end of life choices, or other family matters, your lawyers will help you with them.
8. You can seek advice regarding marital settlement agreements, marital property agreements, or pre and post-nuptial agreements as a result of divorce.
9. Before creating the right plan, your lawyer will analyse your property records and help with titling of all assets.
Are you looking for the right trust lawyer to protect your assets? Consider choosing an experienced law firm like Munro Doig Lawyers! Munro Doig Lawyers’ qualified estate planning lawyers and skilled migration lawyer in Perth are ready to assist you. They are committed to finding strategic solutions to complex legal problems.
The author of this article is a blogger working at Munro Doig Lawyers, where you can find a well-experienced estate planning lawyer and migration lawyer in Perth. This article lists the role of the estate planning lawyer. To learn more, visit https://www.munrodoig.com.au/.
Founded in 2002, by its directors Colin Munro and Ron Doig, Munro Doig Lawyers is a leading law firm based in Perth, Western Australia. We have extensive experience in the areas of tax, superannuation, succession, intergenerational wealth transfer, estate planning and commercial law. Our clients include high-net worth individuals and small-medium enterprises. We are also leaders in migration law (assisting clients with visa applications through to appeals and solving complex and difficult migration problems). Munro Doig Lawyers is committed to providing first-class assistance, trustworthy advice and strategic solutions. We maintain long-standing relationships with our clients; we think outside the box and provide leading-edge solutions. We look forward to helping you. Call us on 08 9426 6222 or visit http://www.munrodoig.com.au to find out more!
Legal Articles1. Signs You Need A Criminal Defence Lawyer
Author: Chadi Irani
2. How To File A Personal Injury Claim? Follow These 5 Steps
Author: Chris Lucero
3. Why Should You Establish A Trust For Estate Planning? 4 Reasons
Author: Lester Ong
4. Public Texas Divorce Decree Quick Searches
Author: Missy Lauren
5. 4 Things You’ll Hear About Personal Injury Law That Are Untrue
Author: Chris Lucero
6. Tips To Choose The Best Timeshare Attorney In Florida
Author: Susan Budowski
7. Lessons From A Uk Spouse Visa Application
8. In-depth Knowledge About Non-profit Laws And Guidelines
9. What Is Gst Suvidha Center ?
Author: Amit Sood
10. Immigration Lawyer Uk London
11. Rhode Island Child Molestation Concerns Surfacing Again
Author: John Grasso
12. How To Find A Criminal Defense Lawyer You Can Trust?
Author: John Grasso
13. Check Your Eligibility To Apply For Tier 2 General Visa
14. Getting Copies For California Criminal Records
Author: Margaret Campbell
15. Domestic Violence – Represent Yourself?
Author: Allen Spence