ALL >> Business >> View Article
Overview On Iso 17034 Accreditation And Its Benefits
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) has published its standard ISO 17034:2016 on the general requirements for the competence and consistent operation of the reference material producers. ISO 17034:2016 Accreditation provides the highest achievable level of quality assurance, documentation, and accuracy for chemical standards. ISO 17034 Accreditation provides users of reference materials, such as testing and calibration laboratories, with increased confidence that relied-upon reference materials are being produced in accordance with specified technical and management system requirements and are of appropriate quality.
ISO 17034:2016 standard specifies the general requirements for the competence of RM Producers and is intended to be used as part of the general quality assurance procedures for the production of RMs. It covers the production of all types of RM, including CRMs. RMs are used in all stages of the measurement process, including for method validation, calibration and quality control. ISO 17034:2016 could also be used by regulatory authorities and accreditation bodies for assessing the competence ...
... of RMPs.
In general, the requirements for the production of RM were elaborated on more clearly, specifying the requirements for non-certified and the additional requirements for certified RM. Other modifications concern the new clauses regarding impartiality, referring to the absence of a conflict of interest and the requirement to address risks and opportunities.
The demonstration of the scientific and technical competence of reference material producers (RMPs) is a basic requirement for ensuring the quality of RMs. ISO 17034 Accreditation of Reference Material Producers benefits users as it provides confidence in the competence of the producer to characterise reference materials.
What are the Benefits of being Accreditation of ISO 17034?
• ISO 17034 accreditation is recognition of competence
• ISO 17034 accreditation provides RMPs with a benchmark for maintaining competence.
• It demonstrates competence in the production of reference materials
• It Reduce potential costs to your organization
• Increase your ability to produce reliable results
• Gain a competitive market advantage
• A regular assessment by an accreditation body checks all aspects of a RMP's operations related to consistently producing reliable RMs. Accreditation is an effective marketing tool for RMPs. It provides assurance that the accredited RMPs are competent to produce the RMs as listed in the scope of accreditation.
• It provides confidence to RM users that the reference materials (RMs), and certified reference materials (CRMs) in particular, are produced according to technically valid and internationally recognized principles, and fitted for the intended uses.
• Accreditation can highlight gaps in capability, thereby providing the opportunity for improved organisational efficiency and outputs
For More Information Visit Here: https://www.accreditationconsultancy.com/iso-17034-accreditation-consultancy.htm
Business Articles1. Look As Professional As Possible With Metal Name Tags With Logo
Author: Nadia Karmas
2. Mobile Application Development Company In Singapore
Author: Xsosys Technology Pte Ltd
3. Best International Job Consultants Mumbai, India, M Gheewala
Author: Mehmood Gheewala
4. Top Web Design Practices For 2021
Author: MELISSA MERRIAM
5. Innovative Discovery Launches Web Series: Afternoon Tea With Id
Author: Savannah Aaron
6. Eliminate On-street Parking Issues With Stack Parking
Author: Wohr Parking System
7. China Export Data Offers A Great Understanding Of International Trade And Business
Author: Varun Pratap Singh
8. Considerations While Choosing Your Roofing Materials
Author: Fred Lydick
9. Selvam Hardwares - Cement Dealers In Coimbatore
Author: Michael Oliver
10. Global Moringa Products Market
11. Global Crawler Camera System Market
12. Global Bio Based Organic Acids Market
13. Building Design For Sound And Acoustic Enclosure
Author: Kevin Richard
14. Top Reasons You Should Hire A Professional Car Removal Company
Author: Software Base
15. Go Green Recycling!” Here's How To Get The Most Money For Your Car When You Scrap It
Author: Software Base