ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
United States Marketing Analytics Market - Growth, Trends, Covid-19 Impact, And Forecasts (2021 - 20
The benefits of analytics have become highly obvious for companies, as the competition for the retention of customers has become a necessity for the businesses. Companies these days use multiple channels to keep the customers informed and connected with them. Analytics solution allows them to keep track of the impact of the actions taken. This has resulted in the integration of these solutions with the existing ERP solution, which is beneficial in using the generated and available data.
- Increasing need to utilize marketing budgets for an effective ROI is estimated to boost the market over the forecast period.
- Furthermore, the adoption of cloud technology and Big Data is also increasing the growth of the US marketing analytics market.
- Over the course of 2017, technology giants, like Google, Adobe, Salesforce, and Oracle added more data sources to their ever-growing marketing capabilities. This particular trend is expected to continue, as businesses of all sizes work to lessen the complexity of data collection, cleansing, and usage across their organizations.
Key Market Trends
E-mail Marketing ...
... Segment to Hold Major Market Share over the Forecast Period
- E-mail marketing is one of the primary channels of marketing for most US businesses in their overall marketing strategy. Considering the number of e-mail users, about 233 million in the United States (as of 2017), the marketers find great opportunities to reach out to customers.
- E-mail marketing is considered the third-most influential source of information for B2B customers after colleague recommendations and industry thought leaders (or influencers). While large businesses are using email marketing for increasing their brand loyalty, and are usually sales focused, small businesses are focusing on increasing their brand reach across the region.
- Furthermore, the marketing analytics software enables businesses to create a customer segment based on different metrics, such as open rates and click-through rates. This is to personalize their marketing approach and also to evaluate their ROI, relative to the other forms of marketing, like display ads and search engine marketing.
- According to Constant Contact Inc., a New York-based marketing company, e-mail marketing is the most popular form of marketing among the 1,005 US small business owners they surveyed. Among which, around 42% are using e-mail marketing for new potential customers and drive brand awareness.
The US marketing analytics market is highly competitive and consists of several major players. In terms of market share, few of the major players currently dominate the market. These major players with a prominent share in the market are focusing on expanding their customer base across foreign countries.
- July 2017 - Teradata announced the acquisition of StackIQ, a prominent developer of cloud analytics software, which has managed the deployment of cloud and analytics software at millions of servers in data centers around the world. The acquisition is expected to strengthen the R&D capabilities of the company. Furthermore, in Jun 2018, Microsoft signed a MoU with New Sales Wales to trial a major data science project based on procurement analytics.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
For sample report please visit : https://www.statzyreports.com/report/sr498494/united-states-market
Public Relations Manager
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Email : email@example.com
(IN) - +918484035727
(US) - +1415-871-0483
Website : www.statzyreports.com
StatzyReports is the premier global market research and business reports company based in India. StatzyReports.com functions under Statzy Market Research. We offer our expertise globally in services related to market research, business strategy consulting, surveys or questionnaire, forecast and statistical data analysis. Our experience working with major business and customer driven companies enabled us to develop some of the best winning strategies for succeeding in various global markets. Our globally renowned experts mastered the art of perfection with their unique skillset and vast experience in research and data analytics.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Nft Gamechanger Two Two Launches Extreme Art Gallery With Emmy-award Winner Alan Tietel
Author: Cecilia Wong
2. Digital Water: Trends In Water Metering
3. The Omni Channel Call Canter Is The Future Of Effective Customer Service
Author: Lee Wood
4. Mastercard, Geidea Came Together To Introduce Contactless Payments To Saudi Arabia
Author: Elisa Wilson
5. The Best Cameras For Vlogging 2021
Author: Elisa Wilson
6. Whatsapp’s New Feature And Countries Where The App Is Banned
Author: elina john
7. Magsafe Popgrips Are Here: Let’s Check If They Stick
Author: Elisa Wilson
8. How Mobile Apps Change The Way Of Doing Business?
Author: Ingenious BluPrint
9. Genesic's 3rd Generation 750v Sic Mosfets Offer Unparalleled Performance And Reliability
Author: Robert Siddle
10. Google Ads Management
Author: Manoj Gandla
11. Access The Best Diagnostic Outcome With Diagnostic Service
12. Checklist To Pick The Reputable Machine Learning Service Company
13. Look At The Major Reasons To Outsource Your Data Annotation Service
14. How To Find Accounting Software That Includes Payroll
Author: Emily Clarke
15. Why Labeling Is Important For Ml Application?