ALL >> General >> View Article
Guide To Trendy Nose Ring Designs
Just like the many trends reviving the conventional style, nose rings have piqued interest among the millennials. These are worn from generations by the Indians as a part of cultural jewellery. Now, they get associated with style and an edgy look. This demand has led to many new modern designs.
If you are venturing out to buy it for the first time, you find various gold nose ring designs. All of them come in different shapes and sizes to suit distinct face shapes. Buying the right one that suits your face and gives you the vibe you are going for is relatively easy.
All you have to do is get acquainted with the variants available. You do this quickly by browsing through the catalogue during online jewellery shopping. Stores often have limited options, and you might have to get it custom-made. This is too much work if you are not able to visualise it.
Check out these trendy styles to guide you in the process:
Nath: It is a traditional highlight for ...
... bridal women on their wedding day. This dazzling piece is a show stealer for all the right reasons. It makes a statement with its vast hoops that cannot go unnoticed. Choose a gold nose pin design in various sizes to complete your traditional look in style.
Stud pin: This is a mellowed down version of the nose ring. It is perfect for daily wear and goes along with any outfit and occasion. It contains a variety of stones other than the standard diamond available. This way, you can have your favourite gemstone as the highlight of your nose pin. These semi-precious stones are available in various colours. Look them up the next time you do jewellery shopping online.
Clip-on nose pin: This is the most convenient option if you do not have a piercing but still want to try nose pins. It is easy to put on a gold nose pin and comes in floral, tribal, and ethnic designs. It is a must-have in your jewellery collection.
Nose hoops: Your entire look can instantly change due to a switch from pins to hoop rings. You can carefully select from different variants like a feather, Kundan, pearl, etc., for both modern and traditional ensemble. Make sure to consider your face shape first to choose the right size and cut.
Septum: This is a bold style to pull off. It is worn in the mid-section of the nose. It holds tribal significance and now is a fashion statement.
General Articles1. Motivate Your Employees With Proper Office Furniture
Author: office master
2. Why Shelf-life Study Of Packaged Food Items Is Required
Author: Rahul Gupta
3. Paints, Lighting And Home Decor
4. Ambush Marketing Case Study
Author: Robert Cooper
5. React Native App Development: Key Factors That Minimize The Development Costs!
Author: Ash Rakars
6. Cpa Full Form | Cpa Exam In India | Cpa Location In India | Cpa Course
Author: Sailaja simandhar
7. How Can Managed Seo Services Impact Your Business?
Author: Jane Edison
8. All About The Upcoming Wwdc 2021, Leaks, And Expected Releases
Author: Blanche Harris
9. 5g Available For Ipad Users, Know More About How To Enable The Feature
Author: Blanche Harris
10. Types Of Branding Services That Can Benefit Any Business
Author: Mike Miller
11. Why To Choose Custom Mobile App Development For Your Business?
Author: Ethan Hunt
12. How To Choose The Right App Development Platform?
Author: Maulik Shah
13. 5 Major Benefits Of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales
Author: Ingenious Results
14. Credit Card Processing An Efficient Business Approach
15. Reasons To Get Stone Retaining Wall Installation For Your Property
Author: Deena Rallen