ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Quantum Cryptography Market In Bfsi - Growth, Trends, Covid-19 Impact, And Forecasts (2021 - 2026)
January 2018, IBM announced a series of partnerships with major academic institutions, corporations, and national research labs in order to explore practical inference of the cutting-edge technology of quantum computing. JPMorgan Chase signed on to explore how the tech could be used in financial services.
- Banks and financial establishments need to secure transaction and communication between them and their clients. Every day, thousands of million dollars transactions are performed between banks. This transmission must be secure and need to satisfy security requirements such as authentication, confidentiality, and integrity. Quantum cryptography could be used, in this context, to offer particular secure communication.
- Nowadays, Banks and financial institutions use either symmetric cryptography or asymmetric cryptography. Both techniques, as proved above, are not unconditionally secure. So transactions could be corrupted and altered without the awareness of the bank. This constitutes a danger because criminals and malicious organizations could profit from the breach to steal and highjack. Securing critical financial ...
... transaction is mandatory and will be more and more necessary to master economic crime.
- Quantum computing can unlock new opportunities for banks in risk assessment and trading, allowing them to make computations much faster than existing computing power allows.JPMorgan Chase joined the IBM Q Network, a collaboration of leading Fortune 500 companies, national research labs, and academic institutions working with IBM to advance quantum computing.
- Potential use cases of quantum cryptography in BFSI are portfolio analysis, fraud detection, optimization, quantum proofing of cybersecurity systems, high-frequency trading, clustering, and asset valuation.
Key Market Trends
The Need for Secure Information Sharing Driving the Demand
- Quantum cryptography utilizes the concept of physics, as against that of mathematics, which is used for other cryptographies. It helps make quantum cryptography practically impossible to hack, without the knowledge of the actual party the message was meant for. This special feature makes the technique apt for business and segments, where the information being shared is critical for operations.
- With the present-day technologies, information sharing has some limitations, as it can be carried without any distortions and noise, for approximately 60 km. This limitation is a blessing in disguise for businesses like BFSI, where a head branch has to communicate with its peers, subordinates, and clients within this radius. It suits both intra- and inter-organization communication. The security feature is a pre-requisite in transactions between the parties involved.
- As it can also be seen that the number of quantum computing patent application across the world is increasing. The united states lead the quantum computing patent application followed by China and japan. The presence of tech giant around the United States is driving the quantum computing market.
North America Accounts for the Largest Share in Quantum Cryptography Market
- North America has been a pioneer in the adoption of innovations, given its position as an incubator of new technology, with offices of all major MNCs in the country. The early adoption of technology has provided the country edge over the other regions.
- The major research companies in the market studied are based in the United States, making it easier for service providers to offer their services. The presence of basic infrastructure and supporting facilities, such as fiber optic network, communication channel, and availability of quantum and cloud computing machines, etc., augment the demand. The market studied is expected to follow a similar trend in this region, during the forecast period.
The quantum cryptography market in BFSI is consolidated due to a major share of the market is occupied by top players. Some of the key players in the market are Anhui Qasky Science And Technology Limited Liability Company, D-wave Systems Inc., Hamamatsu Photonics, IBM Research, Microsoft Research, Quantumctek Co. Ltd., Quintessence Labs, among others.
- July 2019 - Sigma-i Co. Ltd., a company formed to optimize the world with quantum computing technologies, and D-Wave Systems Inc., the leader in quantum computing systems, software and services, announced the companies have signed the largest-ever global quantum cloud contract. Sigma-i will offer quantum consulting services and access to the D-Wave 2000Q family of systems via D-Wave's quantum cloud service, Leap, to companies, universities and research laboratories throughout Japan.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
For sample report please visit : https://www.statzyreports.com/report/sr498302/quantum-cryptography-market
Public Relations Manager
Email : email@example.com
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
(IN) - +918484035727
(US) - +1415-871-0483
Website : www.statzyreports.com
StatzyReports is the premier global market research and business reports company based in India. StatzyReports.com functions under Statzy Market Research. We offer our expertise globally in services related to market research, business strategy consulting, surveys or questionnaire, forecast and statistical data analysis. Our experience working with major business and customer driven companies enabled us to develop some of the best winning strategies for succeeding in various global markets. Our globally renowned experts mastered the art of perfection with their unique skillset and vast experience in research and data analytics.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. 6 Reasons Why Opencart Is Best For Ecommerce Development
Author: Jonathan Paul
2. Airpods Are Not Visible On Apple's Find My Map: Here's Why
Author: Elisa Wilson
3. Top 10 Trends In Software Testing To Watch Out For In 2021
4. Discord Old Logo Vs. New: Here's Everything You Need To Know
Author: Elisa Wilson
5. Apple's 'hide My Email': Here's How It Works
Author: Elisa Wilson
6. Top Video Chat Apis To Integrate Into Your Video Chat Apps: A Comparative Study!
Author: Ash Rakars
7. What To Expect From A Cloud Computing Consulting Service
Author: Xencia Solutions
8. Common Iphone Problems And Their Solutions
Author: Charlie Wollstonecraft
9. Skills Developers Must Possess To Become An Expert In Full-stack Development
Author: Johan Smith
10. High Frequency Trading Enable Traders To Forecast Stock Trends
Author: Alan D'Souza
11. Mobile App Ideas For Food Ordering Services
12. The Role Of Machine Learning In Shaping The Ecommerce Industry
Author: Neelima Ls
13. Why Does Your Phone Hang! Do This, And It Will Never Hang Again
Author: elina john
14. How To Find A Good Commercial Real Estate Software Programs Online?
Author: David Kyalo
15. What Are The Benefits Of Installing Digital Signage For Education Purposes?
Author: David Kyalo