ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Weekend Getaways From Mumbai
For Mumbaikars, life in Mumbai can be very tiring and boring. The hectic work life makes life dull and uninteresting. Hence, taking a weekend break and heading out to chill at their favourite destinations is necessary. The weekend is the only time when Mumbaikars look forward to much-needed relaxation, rest, and enjoyment. Planning a weekend getaway from Mumbai is a great way to experience a change. So, here are several destinations for your weekend getaways from Mumbai.
• Alibag: This is a great weekend getaway from Mumbai. You can reach Alibag from Mumbai either by road or by ferry. It is a famous beach destination that will make you crave more. It is an ideal destination for people who are up for a lot of outdoor activities. It is one of the adventurous places to visit near Mumbai. Places like Alibag fort, kankneshwar temple, Hirakot fort make it an iconic picnic spot near Mumbai.
• Imagicaa: If you are looking for a thrilling weekend getaway from Mumbai, this is your ideal place to be. With 26 indoor and outdoor attractions, there is everything for everyone at Imagicaa. The Theme Park has rides ...
... like 'Nitro', 'Dare2 Drop' and 'Scream Machine' that gives you an adrenaline rush. There are rides like 'Tubbby Takes Off' and 'Mambo Chai Chama' for their tiny tots, making them jump with joy. The water park has rides like ‘Loopy Woopy’, ‘Swirl Whirl, ‘Wacky Wavves’ that makes your visit worth memorable. You can also spend some quality time at the beautiful snow-covered ‘Snow Park’. And if you are looking for a one-day picnic resort near Mumbai, Novotel Imagicaa should be on your wishlist. It has facilities like an outdoor swimming pool, fitness center, and spa. Every room is air-conditioned and has state-of-art facilities. So, you can plan your weekend getaway from Mumbai by spending a day at Imagicaa and taking some rest at Novotel Imagicaa the other day.
• Lavasa: If you are planning for a weekend getaway from Mumbai, plan a visit to Lavasa. It is a planned township amidst a spellbinding landscape that gives you a charming Italian feel. The colourful buildings lining the waterfront are not to be missed. It is an ideal picnic spot near Mumbai that is full of rejuvenation and relaxation.
• Kamshet: This is situated some 16kms away from Lonavala and Khandala. This place offers you numerous paragliding experiences. In peak season, visitors travelling here get a taste of adrenaline pumping in their pulses, making it the best picnic spot near Mumbai.
Travel Articles1. Best Places To Visit In India For The First Time
2. Have A Glimpse Of History With A Golden Triangle Tour
Author: Optima Travels
3. How Do I Change My Reservations On American Airlines
Author: Lucy Carter
4. Time To Explore India!
5. Book Dehradun Taxi Services - Local And Outstation Ride
6. Places To Visit In A Luxurious Tour Of Egypt – Insight To Egypt Vacation Package
Author: Daniel Wilson
7. An Ultimate Dalhousie Itinerary
Author: Manpreet Singh
8. Get A Refund From Qatar Airways
Author: Sam Natham
9. Where To Go On A Summer Vacation In India With Family?
10. An Unforgettable Trip In Cape Town: Visit These 4 Places There!
Author: Cape Town Shuttle Services
11. 10 Most Amazing Experiences To Be Savoured On A Holiday In Manali
Author: Aditya Sharma
12. Mysore To Bangalore Airport Taxi Services
Author: Mysore to Bangalore Taxi
13. Advantages Of Pet- Friendly Hotel That You Need To Know
Author: SureStay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Airport
14. Egypt: A Land Of Pyramids And Mosques
Author: Cliff Collins
15. Egypt, A Wonderful Place To Visit
Author: Cliff Collins