ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Ready To Explore Amusement Park And Water Park Near Mumbai?
The summer has set in Mumbai! If you are like any Mumbaikar, not only are you already worried about how will it get by May and planning your summer getaways. While staying at an exotic resort or hotel where you can sit back and enjoy; we would like to introduce another possibility to enjoy yourself with your family and friends. It could be a water park in Mumbai or an amusement park nearby! Doesn’t it sound exciting? Let’s dive further into some amazing places you can explore:
• Imagicaa: India’s answer to Disneyland. Imagicaa is an amusement park nearby Mumbai, Pune; located in Lonavala. It is clearly India’s most loved amusement park with home to the deadliest and fastest roller coasters in India. From revealing in childhood merry-go-round rides to forgetting yourself in the underwater sea world; Imagicaa has many many fun secrets to be explored! It offers amazing food with multi-national cuisine options to road-side yummy chats. There is something for everyone from kids to senior citizens.
• Essel World: Essel World hold the privilege of being the first full scale amusement park in Mumbai. As a first ...
... mover, it is home to the many picnics and nostalgic memories to many a Mumbaikar. Even though it is old, the lovable characters, the rides and the ambience at Essel World still commanded a healthy flow of visitors even till the beginning of the lockdown without burning a hole in your pocket.
• Wonderla: Wonderla amusement parks are across the country and are worth visiting at least once in your life. When was the last time you let the child in you have fun? Drop all the responsibilities of being an adult and have the wonder of a child in your eyes as you explore various rides here.
• Imagicaa Water Park: Yes! You need to cool down the temperatures in this scorching heat. Nothing like a water park can quench this thirst! Imagicaa water park has multiple indoor- and outdoor rides where the water is totally hygienic and changed freshly to ensure the utmost safety of all.
• Water Kingdom: Water Kingdom holds the title of being the first water park in India. Almost 22 years since the opening, Water Kingdom, like Essel World has a huge fan following and is home to many a enjoyable moment. The rides are still relevant and exhilarating enough to keep everyone engaged to the max for the entire day.
So, where are you heading?
Travel Articles1. Best Places To Visit In India For The First Time
2. Have A Glimpse Of History With A Golden Triangle Tour
Author: Optima Travels
3. How Do I Change My Reservations On American Airlines
Author: Lucy Carter
4. Time To Explore India!
5. Book Dehradun Taxi Services - Local And Outstation Ride
6. Places To Visit In A Luxurious Tour Of Egypt – Insight To Egypt Vacation Package
Author: Daniel Wilson
7. An Ultimate Dalhousie Itinerary
Author: Manpreet Singh
8. Get A Refund From Qatar Airways
Author: Sam Natham
9. Where To Go On A Summer Vacation In India With Family?
10. An Unforgettable Trip In Cape Town: Visit These 4 Places There!
Author: Cape Town Shuttle Services
11. 10 Most Amazing Experiences To Be Savoured On A Holiday In Manali
Author: Aditya Sharma
12. Mysore To Bangalore Airport Taxi Services
Author: Mysore to Bangalore Taxi
13. Advantages Of Pet- Friendly Hotel That You Need To Know
Author: SureStay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Airport
14. Egypt: A Land Of Pyramids And Mosques
Author: Cliff Collins
15. Egypt, A Wonderful Place To Visit
Author: Cliff Collins