ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Vivaldi Fires Up Performance
Work or play, most of us are living in a browser today. We rely on the browser to create connections and get our work done. But it can get frustrating if the browser, its tabs or windows take a wee bit longer to open. The latest update of Vivaldi addresses this concern. It offers a faster version that will help you shave off seconds, even minutes of your day and potentially hours in a year. Now new tabs and even new windows open faster than before. Also, Vivaldi now includes native support for Apple computers using the new ARM-based M1 processors.
It's hard to shed our habit of adding more flexible functionality to boost productivity and performance in every update. Even in this version, you'll find some new options to our built-in features such as configurable Menus, Web Panels and Quick Commands. We just don't want you to slow down. So go ahead and download the new faster Vivaldi.
Do things quickly and well with a faster Vivaldi
Performance can be influenced by your computer and the way you set up your browser, but we want to make sure that no matter how you choose to browse, your experience is faster ...
... than before. How did we make Vivaldi faster? We simply prioritized performance in our to-do list. Just the way you take care of your car in the garage, so that it takes care of you on the road, we did a lot of under-the-hood improvements to the browser. We knew the improvements were significant, so we tested new Vivaldi against its previous version. Here are the areas you'll find a noteworthy difference.
Double up the power: Tabs in Vivaldi will open twice as fast
Using multiple tabs is something you probably do all the time. And for some of the work you do daily, the speed of opening a new tab may be perfectly fine. But not for us. We realize that there is room for more speed here. While we let you handle your tab chaos with the recently introduced Two-Level Tab Stacks, we also want the opening and closing of tabs to be more swift, helping you save time. Tabs now open faster - facilitating a better user experience and increasing speed up to 2x as fast as the previous version.
Look out for the Vivaldi window: it opens 26% faster than before
Many of you may use several browser windows to get your work done. For example, you have a window open for work and another one for your personal stuff. Vivaldi now opens a new window 26% faster compared to the previous version, making navigation super-fast.
Oh, Vivaldi arrives on M1!
Vivaldi is now available for Apple's new Macs with ARM-based M1 processors - a development much-awaited by Mac lovers who browse with Vivaldi. Those of you lucky enough to have M1 Mac Mini, Macbook Air or Macbook Pro systems will enjoy browsing with Vivaldi's flexible features even more now. Browsing with Vivaldi is 2x faster when we tested on a Mac machine using M1 processors upping the overall performance.
Just a tiny bit more on speed and customization in Vivaldi
We just cannot help adding more ways for you to save time and stay organized. Here are a few new options to get your work done faster:
* Periodic Reload in Web Panels: Taking a cue from our Periodic Tab Reload feature, the websites added as Web Panels will reload at regular intervals too. This works especially well if a news site has been added as a Web Panel, displaying up-to-date information that is worth keeping an eye on.
* Declutter a crowded Tab Bar in 2 clicks: Tab hoarders can easily create multiple tab stacks at once via Tab Stack by Hosts. The new Stack Tab by Hosts will go through all tabs and stack the ones from the same domain.
* Configurable Web Page Menu: Menus, unconventionally customizable, add a new option allowing you to edit the context menus that you open when right-clicking anywhere on a web page. Now you can fine-tune your big menus and move items that are not used frequently.
* More dynamic Quick Commands: The keyword that you search for in Quick Commands is now bolded, similar to how search words are highlighted in the Address Bar - suggesting search strings that help you find what you're looking for faster. Also, you can periodically reload websites through Quick Commands. Just type "Periodic reload 2", press enter and the tab will reload every 2 mins.
* Silent updates for Windows: The process to add support for silent updates to Vivaldi on Windows has been started. Not really trivial, a part of the process will be activated in regular updates in the future.
Nothing beats a live performance. Test it out!
While we add more features, simplify navigation and help you manage your tasks, we'll continue to improve performance. This is an ongoing process and we hope you'll enjoy these gains in Vivaldi as much as we do. Try the latest version and share your feedback with us so that we can build Vivaldi together, even better.
Computers Articles1. The Importance Of A Network Security Audit
2. The Most Useful Microsoft Word Hints To Help You Get More Done
3. Work Better In Word, Excel, And Outlook With These Tips And Techniques
4. Time-saving Points To Make Your Workers Be More Efficient Using Microsoft Office
5. Microsoft Office Tips: An Overview
6. Guide To Windows 10
7. How Do I Get Assistance In Windows 10?
8. May 2021, Yes You Can Buy Windows 10 At The Best Price
9. How To Make The Most Of Windows 10
10. Windows 10 And Its Few Tricks Up Its Sleeve
11. In One Hour Or Less, Learn How To Set Up A New Windows 10 Pc Perfectly
12. Top 10 Reasons Why Cloud Migration Is Important?
13. The Keyword Research Tips That Will Take Your Seo To The Next Level
Author: Hire SEO Freelancer
14. Aol Mail Login | Sign In Aol Mail | Aol Mail
15. All In One Funeral Home Software
Author: Nathan White