ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Spring Cleaning Tips For Your Florida Home
Cleanliness is a requirement to keep your home healthy and safe. This cannot be stressed enough, especially during these times when most people are working from home and are spending most of their time indoors. Spring has long begun, but it's never too late to get the house cleaning done!
Sometimes there might be tough areas that need professional help, which is why there are cleaning service providers like ServiceMaster by Wright who have the skills and equipment to deliver a thorough cleanup. Nevertheless, you can ensure a healthier home this spring through these tips we have compiled from the Florida Department of Health and other experts.
Spring Cleaning Tips
• Dust. Dust your home from top to bottom, including air conditioning ducts and vents, to reduce indoor air pollution and remove allergens.
• Deep clean your carpets. Experts recommend professional carpet cleaning every 12 to 18 months, or as often as necessary. This is to ensure that your carpet is properly maintained, thereby reducing the risk of replacements. Regular vacuuming may not be enough, especially if your carpet hasn't ...
... been cleaned in a long time. Professional carpet cleaners like ServiceMaster by Wright utilize high-end equipment to remove tough stains and stubborn dirt and grime from rugs and carpeting.
• Wash your windows. Wash windows on cloudy days to prevent the cleaning solution from drying too fast and leaving streaks.
• Start organizing your medicine cabinet. Dispose of old prescription medications as well as expired medications that are no longer used.
Ask your pharmacist about the proper way to discard old medications.
• Have your home tested for radon. Radon is an invisible, odorless gas that can cause lung cancer in humans. One in five homes tested in Florida has elevated radon levels. Go to Radon.FloridaHealth.gov. to learn how to test your home today.
• Clean your living areas. Start by sweeping or vacuuming then mopping the floor. Dust and polish furniture, appliances and other items. Organize items such as magazines and DVDs. Wash all carpets, draperies, and rugs. Wipe down and disinfect highly touched surfaces.
• Clean your bedrooms. Wash bedding, blankets, bed skirts, comforters, mattresses, and pillowcases. Rotate or flip mattresses and take the time to clean and organize your closets to make sure that each item is in its place.
• Clean your bathrooms. Wash bath mats, rugs, and shower curtains. Wipe down surfaces such as countertops and mirrors, as well as inside cupboards and drawers. Clean the toilet and floors. Look for the signs of mold and have it removed as soon as possible to prevent it from spreading to other areas of the home.
• Clean your kitchen. A clean and organized kitchen helps prevent foodborne diseases. Practice proper hygiene by washing your hands before and after cooking and by keeping surfaces clean and disinfected. Prevent cross-contamination by using separate cutting boards and cutlery for meat and vegetables. Clean your refrigerator and freezer and dispose of expired or spoiled food products. Wipe down kitchen appliances, stoves, ovens, cupboards, and drawers.
• Check your home for needed repairs. Inspect plumbing for leaks or cracks to prevent water damage and mold growth. Inspect other areas indoors and outdoors to address potential problems before they cause serious consequences.
Cleaning Services by ServiceMaster by Wright
If you need professional cleaning services from Bradenton to Marco Island, Florida, ServiceMaster by Wright is the company to call. We are Southwest Florida's leading damage restoration and cleaning services company since 1979.
We are an IICRC-certified firm in Florida with a team of licensed and fully bonded restoration specialists and technicians equipped with the experience, training and state-of-the-art equipment to immediately bring your home back to pre-loss condition.
We offer the following range of professional cleaning services:
• Biohazard Waste Cleanup
• Carpet Cleaning
• Disinfection and Sanitation Services
• Odor Removal Services
• Tile and Grout Cleaning
• Upholstery Cleaning Services
ServiceMaster by Wright is also a Preferred Vendor for insurance companies in Florida, helping policyholders navigate the uncertainty after fire, water or mold damage.
Don't Know What to Do Next? We Do.
Experience our professional cleaning services today. Contact ServiceMaster by Wright at (239) 431-9947 or connect with us online for more details. Our Emergency Response Team is on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We service residential and commercial properties in Bonita Springs, Bradenton, Cape Coral, Captiva, Englewood, Estero, Fort Myers, Iona, LaBelle, Lehigh Acres, Longboat Key, Marco Island, Naples, North Port, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, San Carlos Park, Sanibel Island, Sarasota, Siesta Key, and Venice, Florida.
Home and Garden Articles1. Why Do We Need An Air Conditioner?
Author: Ashwin kotia
2. Semi-precious Stone Furniture – Turning Places Into Royal Spaces
3. Why Do You Buy Solar Stor Residential Solar Water Tanks?
Author: Latitude51 Solar
4. Office Deep Cleaning Services In Thane – Sadguru Facility
Author: Sadguru Cleaning
5. Gas Geysers – What You Need To Know
6. Pickup And Delivery Service By Laundry Professionals In Dubai
Author: Image Laundry
7. How Sidewalk Repair Contractors Remove The Dot Violation?
Author: Alex Jhon
8. Bring The Indoors Out - With Outdoor Rugs
Author: Pyeong Chin-Mae
9. Home Decor That Won’t Cost You A Fortune! Ideas That Will Glam Up Your Home Renovations In Ballarat
Author: Dracon Ballarat
10. Ultimate Guide For Safe House Cleaning
11. Cleantel Announces Quality & Affordable Prices For Kitchen And Sofa Cleaning Services In Dubai & Sha
Author: Black Infotech
12. 6 Things You Should Know About Upvc Sliding Windows
13. Various Garden Tools And Their Utilities As Per Your Needs
Author: Minute Garden
14. How Do You Make A Dream Kitchen?
15. Lori Girl Creations
Author: Arya Potts