ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Get To Know About Cisco Systems Inc And Its Certifications Exams
Cisco Systemsis an American multinational technology company that is located in the center of Silicon Valley. It was founded in Dec, 1984 by Leonard Bosack and Sandy Lerner. The first ever production of the two founders was establishing the concept of LAN that is being used to connect computers over a multiprotocol router system. Also,the working of this company is to manufacture and sell its’ networking hardware, software, telecommunication channels and other tech products. On the other hand, the major specialized products for Cisco exams products like 300-715 exam of the company which are responsible for the growth of the company numerously are IoT (internet of things), domain server and security and also energy management. The company stock was added to Dow Jones Industrial in 2009, also the company stock was included in S&P 500 Index, Russell 1000 Index and Russell 1000 Growth stock index. By the end of 2020, this company has raised a market capitalization of around $173 billion.
The first stage of progress was started from the Stanford University’s campus, ...
... they used technology to connect all the systems to each other with help of which they can talk to one another and this project performed a box like operation and so it was named as “Blue Box”. As there were multiple companies which were making their mark in the tech field but Cisco was proved itself to be the first one to sell successful routers that can support multiple network protocolswithout facing any kind of networking disturbance.
An era of between 1992 and 1994 proved a great benefactor for the company because in this era company acquired several other companies which were known as Big Bulls of Ethernet Switching and after that they all went working under Cisco. Till now, the company envisioned layer 3 and layer 2 switching as complementary functions of different intelligence and architecture and they found that the former was slow and complex, the latter was fast but simple. This philosophy was the reason of companies dominance throughout 1990s.
The company is a well named company as well as it was ranked at number four in the annual list of 100 best companies which are working in 2020 based upon employee satisfaction by Fortune Magazine. Recently, the company has announced to also acquire Sourcefire for $2.7 billion. And also the company is still working with other companies named (Dell, Hp, Lenovo etc.) to create and promote the new technology to the world and giving a new shape to the upcoming future of tech world.
I am certified author in tech topics and Cisco certifications tests by CertsGrade Team.
Computers Articles1. 5 Must-have Features For Your Support Portal Solution
Author: Maulik Shah
2. What Are Apis And How To Protect Api Vulnerabilities?
3. How Fraud Detection System (fds) Works With Ai Technology
4. What Are Cyber-physical Attacks And How Dangerous Are They?
5. What Is Ransomware Forensics
6. How Does A Penetration Testing Service Work?
7. The Most Effective Method To Secure An Ecommerce Website
8. How To Make Your Computer Run Like New
9. Hubbroker : Championing Agility: Leading The Industry Through Ecosystem Integration
Author: Jenna Shah
10. What One Needs To Figure Out About Laptops
Author: subhan basha
11. Ip For High Performance Computing-socs For Artificial Intelligence-high Speed Chip-to-chip Interface Protocol
12. 3 Major Challenges That An It Helpdesk Agent Faces And How To Resolve Them
Author: Maulik Shah
13. How To Keep Your Important Files Safe
Author: Isabella Whitmore
14. Ransomware Detection Through Threat Hunting
15. Advantages Of Cloud Infrastructure Security