ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Core Elements Of Corporate Identity Design
A corporate identity emerges from the visual styles and standards that a company uses to portray itself. A strong corporate brand identity provides consumers with a consistent impression of the business. This consistency enables consumers to remember the company more easily.
The corporate identity supports a brand but is not related to everything about branding a company. Building a brand requires telling the story of what the company does and why. The identity is an important building block within that process.
Corporate identity encompasses:
Images and video
Tone of audio content
Look of marketing materials
Look of all written correspondence
Four primary elements contribute to the design of a corporate brand identity. Smaller details may fall within these four categories, but success relies on employing all four pillars of corporate identity.
A great logo could make a business part ...
... of mainstream culture because it becomes instantly recognizable to people across generations. Think about automakers. They all have distinctive logos, like Chevy, Toyota, or Mercedes. Almost anyone can recognize those logos on vehicles whizzing by in traffic.
Stock images will not suffice for a corporate identity. A company needs exclusive ownership of its images and video. Visual media should align with the style of the company and be clearly distinguishable from the imagery used by competitors.
People who consume a company's written words should encounter a consistent experience as well. This is where a company's font choice enters the equation. Fonts can convey things like fun, authority, tradition, or modernity. After selecting an appropriate font, the company needs to use it in all written print and digital communications. An ideal font succeeds in all uses from advertising to letters to shareholders.
After going through the trouble of developing the rules for using images and typography, the knowledge needs to be shared with the whole organization. Assemble a corporate identity manual that outlines the rules along with examples. Employees and contractors can then refer to the manual so that they can produce consistent materials that properly reflect the identity.
I'm Justin Taylor, graphic design consultant, providing useful info about PowerPoint presentation, digital ads and brand & landing page design ideas for SME's. You can find my thoughts at web designers blog. Find the best marketing design agency at this website.
Web Design Articles1. How To Choose Trading Application In Stock Marketing?
2. 3 Ways To Sell Products Online Without Inventory, Shipping Or Fulfillment
3. 5 Tips On How To Create Ux-optimized Landing Pages
Author: Jignesh Parekh
4. What Is The Difference Between Full Stack Developer And Software Developer?
5. Agriculture Business Website Designing Ideas To Develop Your Agriculture Business
Author: DNG Web Developer
6. Things To Keep In Mind While Creating A Meaningful Digital Business Logo In The Present Era
7. What Is The Difference Between Web Development And Sharepoint Development?
8. Wordpress Themes By Vwthemes That Will Defiantly Take Your Business On Next Level
9. How Ios App Development Dominate To Your Mobile Consumer Market?
10. What Are The Qualities That You Should Look For In A Good Graphic Designer?
11. Magento Product Attachments Extension: The Quintessential Tool For Better Sales
Author: Shailesh Gajjar
12. Itech Kitchen Shop Script V4.49
13. Itech Sports Shop Script V4.55
14. Itech Pet Shop Script V4.55
15. Itech Office Shop Script V4.55