ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Do Answer Writing Practice For Mppsc
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) conducts exams for various posts in state governmental departments. The exams take place annually. MPPSC (State Service Exam) is held in three stages – Prelims, Mains and Interview.
Generally, after prelims exam result announcement aspirants got 60 days to prepare for the Mains exam. These two months are going to be the most important days of your MPPSC mains preparation. In order to crack this, you need a robust mains study plan along with the relevant study material and mppsc notes.
Sharma Academy MPPSC Coaching in Indore presents, a special program for Answer Writing. To learn the approach of art of answer writing, they provide you regular classroom program with best guidance. Here you can get complete topic wise description of answers writing for MPPSC Mains exam.
1. First of all, go with your syllabus.
2. See all the topics.
3. Read the Hindu so that you have fodder to write.
4. Read NCERT of all subject (6 to 12)
5. For History Spectrum/ TMH manual and NCERT is sufficient and Google some topics especially MP related. Pratiyogita ...
... Nirdeshika magazine past 6 months issues
6. For geography NCERT is sufficient and Lucent GK.
7. For polity NCERT and polity
8. Economics NCERT is sufficient and try to relate with current.
9. Environment and science NCERT are sufficient and Google some topics
10. For Hindi buy any good book like lucent for Hindi grammar.
11. Writing is very important so write answers daily it will improve gradually.
Answer writing for mains –
The MPSC main exam consists of descriptive type of questions. It focusses on testing the candidate on various levels. The time limit for the essay paper is 2 hrs, we need to write 3 essays,
1. First Essay (1000 words Approx.) 50 Marks
2. Second Essay (250 words Approx.) 25 Marks
3. Third Essay (250 words Approx.) 25 Marks
Total 100 Marks
One common doubt that students have is with regard to the style of answering questions, whether to adopt the paragraph or the point style of answering questions. Though there is no set rule, it is wise to adopt a style depending on the question asked. If the question says to discuss, analyse or critically examine, it would be better to answer the question the paragraph format. On the other hand, if the question asks you to list the advantages or give reasons for/ against etc., it is better to go in for the point format of answering.
Short words for MPPSC
• This exam needs hard work and full concentration of the aspirant.
• For the mains descriptive paper first time read the books like novel and highlight the important point, after gape of 2-3 days again read the same book now concentrate on the highlights and point you made, when you will read it third time it is the time to summarize what you have studied. During the third reading glance through each chapter's highlighted part, try to relate the concepts you are studying to current affairs and connect the dots.
• Belive in your self that you can do it because you are the only person who understand you well
• Stay away from negative persons.
• All the best for aspirants who are appearing in the MPPSC exam
Join the Best Coaching for MPPSC in Indore for your daily answer writing practice of MPPSC exam.
Education Articles1. Best Online Training Courses
2. Move Towards A Successful Bim Career With The Best E-learning Courses
Author: NIBT Education
3. Importance Of Time Management For Bba College Students
Author: RDIAS College
4. How To Prepare For The Mppsc Without Coaching As A Beginner?
Author: jyiti makhija
5. Dental Implantology Courses- Get Better In Your Dentistry Skills
Author: The Bite Club
6. What Is The Igcse Board Syllabus Like?
Author: Priya Varma
7. Do Popular Video Games Really Help Students Learn
Author: Mayank Gupta
8. Executive Mba In Pune | Top B School In India | Sims Pune
9. Consider These Two Points While Choosing A Course In Australia
10. Prepare With Mppsc Previous Year Paper For Mppsc 2021 Exam
Author: jyiti makhija
11. Digital Marketing Course - An Opportunity To Become A Digital Marketer
12. Digital Marketing Institute In Chennai
13. Growth In Digital Marketing
14. Digital Marketing Courses In Metropolitan Cities
15. Significance Of Digital Marketing Today