ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Our Pick Of The Top Cholesterol Free Olive Oil Recipes
We absolutely adore recipes that are not only delicious to consume but also happen to be healthy too! Yes, that can happen if you are confused and to clarify that doubt exactly, we have here some of the most deliciously simple and low-calorie recipes made with the best olive oil that you can find in the market. Have a look.
Spaghetti in a chili garlic sauce
This just might be one of the simplest and yet the most declious pasta recipe that you will ever come across without a doubt.
• 400gms whole wheat spaghetti
• 200 ml extra virgin olive oil or olive pomace oil
• 2 garlic cloves, crushed and chopped finely
• 1 fresh red chilli, chopped finely OR
• 1 tsp chilli flakes
• 1 handful parsley or basil (depending on your preference) finely chopped
• Salt to taste
• Start by cooking spaghetti in a pot of boiling water. Make sure you do not overcook it and that it only cooks till it is al dente
• In ...
... a separate pan, heat the oil on a low flame and fry the garlic for 2 minutes.
• Now add the pasta cooking water and then add the chili and the parsley/basil
• Sprinkle salt and let the sauce cook for sometime
• Soon as pasta is ready, drain it and quickly add it to the sauce so that the water coating the spaghetti helps mix everything well.
• Serve hot.
Aioli’s make for amazing dips and salad dressings because of their rich texture and delicious flavors. They also happen to be extremely easy to make as well! So have a look.
• 2-3 garlic cloves (crushed and made into a paste)
• 1 egg yolk
• 1/2 tsp water
• 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil or refined olive oil
• Salt to taste
• In a small bowl add the crushed garlic and the salt an smash together until it becomes smooth.
• In another bowl, add the egg yolk, water and half the garlic paste
• Whisk the egg yolk mixture together
• Now slowly start dribbling in the olive oil while you keep whisking the yolk mixture.
• The yolk mixture will slowly start absorbing the oil as you keep whisking and will also start to thicken.
• This could happen quite quickly, so don't worry.
• After a point of time, you can add in the oil quicker than before but do remember to keep whisking as well.
• You can also add a little water if you find the sauce too thick
• Once it has achieved the consistency you like, you can stop whisking and serve the Aioli like you want to.
The classic vinaigrette
Some of the simplest yet the most delicious of salad dressings, vinaigrettes happen to be on top of the list! Here is one that we absolutely adore
• 1 garlic clove, chopped, crushed to a paste
• 1 tsp apple cider vinegar or red wine vinegar
• 1 tsp Dijon mustard
• Salt to taste
• Ground black pepper
• 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• In a bowl add all the ingredients except the extra virgin olive oil and mix well together
• Now slowly add in the oil while whisking continuously
• Keep tasting as you keep mixing to ensure that all the flavors are balanced
• Serve with a salad
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Bharat Masala | Provides Pure & Best Quality | Spices
Author: Himanshu Bhavsar
2. French Vanilla Mct Oil Powder Can Take Your Body To Fat Burning State!
3. Unflavoured Keto Collagen Is Very Beneficial For Your Health!
4. Get The Best Custom Food Printing Solutions From Inkedibles
Author: Ryan Justin
5. What Are The Benefits Of Using An Air Fryer Oven
Author: Charlene Gallant
6. Buy Grocery Online In Chennai
7. Some Of The Significant Benefits Of Taking Certified Organic Food Items
Author: John Barnerd
8. Surprise Your Beloved Ones By Sending Online Imported Chocolate Home Delivery In India
9. Grocery Delivery In Chennai
10. Latest 10 Best Tea Powders In India To Spice Up Your Mood And Give Good Health
Author: Prabhas Kumar
11. Global Soybean By-products Market 2021 By Manufacturers, Regions, Type And Application, Forecast To 2026
12. Everything You Wanted To Know About Fresh Asparagus
Author: Austin Kathryn
13. The Necessary Switch For Some People From Regular Milk To Almond Milk
14. Online Grocery Market
15. Best Cannoli In Sydney
Author: Cannoli Rush