ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Top Loungewear Looks To Step Out In
Do not confuse loungewear with sleepwear, they are not the same. Sleepwear are pieces of clothing that you wear to go to bed. The most common ready-for-bed sleepwear being breathable drawstring pants, nightgowns, robes, nightshirts, pj sets, and negligees that come in materials like cotton, flannel and silk. On the other hand, loungewear looks more put-together and it comes off as more sophisticated as they are more tailored-looking. They usually come in colors like gray, black, dark solids, and muted pastels. They most commonly made of cotton blends, fleece, and modal. A typical loungewear look is all about coordinating, and mixing and matching separate pieces. It is this mix of comfort, and versatility that is a major appeal to millennials. You can wear them to chill at home, exercise, and even step out of the house to go to the grocery store or for other day-to-day activities.
Want to look fashionable and chic in loungewear? Here are a few ensembles to try -
A blazer and a pair of joggers - If you want to wear a super comfy outfit for brunch yet look fashionable and put together then try pairing a solid ...
... white t-shirt under an oversized blazer in a solid dark color with a pair of muted fleece or sweat shorts that have a frayed hem. Finish off the ensemble with a pair of white sneakers. Make sure they are in more neutral hues for a sophisticated look.
Bralette and a pair of loose joggers - Pick out a bralette in a pretty bold hue (a lace one if you like), and pair it with a pair of super comfy fleece joggers or for that matter any loose-fit joggers in a bold dark color. Finish off the look with a pair of statement earrings and chunky sneakers. You’ve just gotta try this super comfy and chic combo the next time you head out.
Cropped hoodie and sweat culottes - This look is hands down one of the comfiest out of the lot. Just throw on a cropped hoodie and combine it with a pair of sweat culottes and voila you have a look that not only shouts comfort but elegance as well. You can either slap on a pair of slides or sneakers to finish this look off. For a more put-together look opt for a tonal cropped hoodie and culottes ensemble.
Co-ord tracksuit - This one is for the lover of all things 90s fashion. Popularized back in the day by reality stars and pop icons rocking designers clothes, this luxe trend is back but with a twist. These days the co-ord tracksuits you see are more structured and come in a variety of gorgeous muted tones. Simply match two or three pieces like a cropped tank top, joggers, and sweatshirt in the same fabric and tone and you’re good to go.
Whether it’s for lounging at home, video calls, working out, running errands, or for when guests are over, while choosing loungewear women usually go for muted solid colors and pastel hues these days.
Beauty Articles1. Con Il Suo Classico Fienile Bianco E La Fattoria D'epoca
2. Why You Need To Consider Toronto Plastic Surgery
Author: Martin Plasticsurgery
3. Factors To Think About When Choosing A Hair Salon
Author: Adam Almine
4. Unbelievable Thoughts You Never Know About Private Label Cosmetic Manufactures
Author: Kazima Cosmetics
5. How To Get Gel Or Nail Polish Removal In London Safely?
6. Gotoboxes Is The Perfect Packaging Choice For French Fry Boxes
Author: Jason Duke
7. Good Hair Salon In Cuba Alabama
Author: Rashed farhan
8. Buy Respiratory Steamer For Beauty Parlours And Clinics Because The Key To Safety Is In Your Hands
Author: Prajwal Prakash
9. Top 5 Benefits Of Scrubbing Your Skin
Author: beauty tips
10. Various Treatments Are Available To Help Improve One’s Self-image
Author: The Carnaby Laser Clinic
11. Ways To Improve Physical Appearance
Author: The Carnaby Laser Clinic
12. Keep Your Color-treated Hair Looking Fab With These Amazing Tips
Author: Mike Oswald
13. 7 Tips For The Most Reliable Skin Of Your Life
14. False Eyelashes Guide: Everything You Need To Know
15. Truth And Techniques For Your Sensitive Skin
Author: Namisha Singh