ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Skydiving Tour Packages In Nepal: What You Need To Know
If you want to touch the sky and dive beyond the limits, skydiving is the sport just right for you. This audacious adventure activity is for absolute crazy enthusiasts who think jumping off a flying plane is thrilling. This sport has transformed the way we see adrenaline rush-satiating adventure. Needless to say, you have to be gusty to perform a task like this. Several people in the world seek to skydive at different locations, including Nepal. However, skydiving is a new concept for Nepal, which has gained popularity since its introduction. Introduced in 2008, it is a result of a collaboration between the English Company High and Wild and Everest Skydiving, Nepalese company. You don’t have to worry about Mount Everest, Nepal skydiving price as it is regulated as per Nepalese rupee.
Originally, its drop zone was near Syangboche village in Solukhumbu district. But after successfully operating the activity in the Everest region for almost two years, in 2010, it was also introduced in Pokhara. Today, Pokhara and Mount Everest are the ruling avenues for skydiving in Nepal. You can pick one based on the features and your ...
Also, it is further classified as solo skydiving and tandem skydiving. Solo is precisely for professionals who have years of experience in backpacking. The enthusiast is supposed to jump solo with a skydiving jacket and parachute and has control of everything. Whereas, a tandem is for novices and tourists who want to feel the thrill of jumping off a flying plane but with some assistance. They’ll have only minimal control as the instructor tied with them will manage the equipment as well as the flight.
As you jump off the plane from an altitude of 7000m and experience a freefall of 2,400m before opening the parachute, the behemoths of the Everest greet you. It is not less than a dream to scale heaven by flying freely in the sky. Though it is the parachute, the fall will give you the wings you never thought you had. Tourists who have a height phobia should not even go for tandem skydiving in the Everest. Otherwise, they can use some spare time for the Everest base camp trek.
As compared to Everest skydiving, Pokhara skydiving is safer, easier, and receives more adventurists. First, people are taken to the height of 3,400m on a plane, which is generally the wide grasslands, and then they are made to jump. Provided that they keep calm and control their adrenaline rush, the joy will be eternal, or say, one-of-its-kind. All the natural spectacles of Pokhara, including the city itself and the lakes, will be at their disposal.
Preparation is required especially for tandem skydiving because the flyer will be an amateur. There are certain safety instructions that the guide will inform the candidates about before they head to the chopper. As mentioned before, it is a crazy activity for which you need to be mentally prepared before even getting the skydiving tour packages in Nepal. Having said that, your instructor will always be there to help you stay calm and enjoy the flight.
Travel Articles1. Best Movers And Packers In Bangalore
2. Enjoy The Scenery At Boutique Hotels Indickoya
Author: Lincoln Ezra
3. Free Booking-best Family Hotel In New Digha
Author: Hotel Sea Palace
4. Enjoy Your Trekking Days Fabulously On Everest And Gets An Unforgettable Experience
5. Make Your Trip More Unforgettable With Adventurous Things
6. Tips For Your Successful Uk Spouse Visa Application
Author: The SmartMove2UK
7. Booking A Good, Dependable Taxi Service Is A Great Way To Start Your Trip
Author: Travelmasters Cars & Minibuses
8. Casa Luz Vacation Rental- Gives You A Pleasant Staying Experience In Costa Rica
Author: Don Allen Segal
9. Rann Ustav 2021-2022: The Vibrant Festival Of Kutch
Author: Ajay Modi Travels
10. Outstation Cab Service In Patna
11. About The Best Taxi And Airport Transfer Services In Your Region
Author: Total Travel Company
12. Book Now Spiritual Mathura Vrindavan Yatra With Mathura Tour Experts
13. Mathura Vrindavan Tour Packages
14. Explore Nainital Tour Packages With Divineuttarakhand
15. What Are The Advantages Of Choosing Taxi Transfers From And To Amsterdam Airport?
Author: Taxi Amsterdam Airport